N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo i just laughed out loud for real. this guy is pure comedy.

my advice: should of remained anonymous/not associated w/ graffiti writers and stayed off the internet. it was much better that way.

this....

if i never met him and he never preached some retarded ass shit to me and stayed off the internet i would still kinda respect him. if i met him and hes like I'm Jesus saves praise the lord and just walked away i would still kinda respect him. but he gotta tell his life story to everyone he meets like relax with that. you lose all nostalgia. like if setup or revs was on 12 oz talking to the public you lose that whole mystery factor, which was the whole point. this one dude who i worked with saw me drawing and shit hes like oh that's dope or whatever. so eventually i asked him if he writes, he said he's been writing since the 80s till today even i was like damn so what you write. he said I'm the only person he ever told that he even is associated with graffiti and wouldn't tell me what he writes. He never told any of his friends or even his brother that he writes. his friends that did graff didn't know he wrote. he said the key to being a writer and the key to earn respect is to make sure nobody knows who you are or anything about your real life. if literally nobody knows who you are besides from what they see on the streets. he never associated himself with any crews and when the city got strict with train layups he moved on to that all city street bombing shit and he made sure not to bomb one neighborhood more than another so nobody associated him with any area. He said graffiti is fucked up in the head these days, the kids who are doing it today are fucked up in the head and ruin everything. their ruining history by going over old shit and making a bad name in graffiti by writing on places they shouldn't and writing curse words and shit just ruined the face of graffiti forever and it can never recover from it. Hes like just keep it real, practice, keep at it and worry more about longevity and the future instead of right now, style and flow and shit will come with time.

it still kills me to this day that i don't know what he writes and i only worked at that job a week because telemarketing is annoying as fuck. i left that job with much more than a paycheck i left with a new attitude on graff and life.

this....

if i never met him and he never preached some retarded ass shit to me and stayed off the internet i would still kinda respect him. if i met him and hes like I'm Jesus saves praise the lord and just walked away i would still kinda respect him. but he gotta tell his life story to everyone he meets like relax with that. you lose all nostalgia. like if setup or revs was on 12 oz talking to the public you lose that whole mystery factor, which was the whole point. this one dude who i worked with saw me drawing and shit hes like oh that's dope or whatever. so eventually i asked him if he writes, he said he's been writing since the 80s till today even i was like damn so what you write. he said I'm the only person he ever told that he even is associated with graffiti and wouldn't tell me what he writes. He never told any of his friends or even his brother that he writes. his friends that did graff didn't know he wrote. he said the key to being a writer and the key to earn respect is to make sure nobody knows who you are or anything about your real life. if literally nobody knows who you are besides from what they see on the streets. he never associated himself with any crews and when the city got strict with train layups he moved on to that all city street bombing shit and he made sure not to bomb one neighborhood more than another so nobody associated him with any area. He said graffiti is fucked up in the head these days, the kids who are doing it today are fucked up in the head and ruin everything. their ruining history by going over old shit and making a bad name in graffiti by writing on places they shouldn't and writing curse words and shit just ruined the face of graffiti forever and it can never recover from it. Hes like just keep it real, practice, keep at it and worry more about longevity and the future instead of right now, style and flow and shit will come with time.

it still kills me to this day that i don't know what he writes and i only worked at that job a week because telemarketing is annoying as fuck. i left that job with much more than a paycheck i left with a new attitude on graff and life.

BUMP THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE MY BROTHER

this....

he siad this he said that.

nigga get a grip.

its an opinion.only god can judge me

and cenvrall bookings

i would of dissed that old goon

this....

exactly, well said.

phase2 said the same thing, the whole point of being a graffiti writer is NOT letting people know who you are. nowadays people got it all backwards w/ action shots plastered all over the internet, doing interviews showing your face, facebook accounts, etc. - and then wonder why they get bagged.