N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAHA you actually went back a few pages and read everyones comments, that was my intention for you and my point to be made...i wanted to pull your toy ass card and get you online hype. i did!!! i got you my little 4th grade boooger boy... ite so lets clarify this now that i got you my lil hamburglar...1 - i dont do black books, just goes to show how hard you tryin to be traditional that you bringing up sumthin to do with assuming i have a black book just cause you believe that in order to be a writer you must own one, nigga let me see any real street bomber own a black book, motha fuka i aint sain it aint possible but niggas dont give 2 fucks about a book to write in, real niggas write on streets my lil oakley wearin vacation boy, 2 - if i ever did have a black book i would not want you in it, truth just revealed, 3 - what you sayin wether you want it to be the case or not has been said on here before multiple times, you aint brand new with it my lil hampster, 4 - i respect your pass port gee, you bout it ma man. let me just leave off with the fact that you in mia on a vaca and you on 12OZ, if you dont see nothin wrong with that then you got some serious social and personality issues. maybe thats y u started writing another niggas name from get????:eek: [/color]

tl;dr youre a huge faggot. you should stick to posting those toy ass pics you post and trying to troll everyone. ohwait.:lol:

nigga you got robbed in the Bronx by 'you know who and em'

you must be high smoking dust with Chris Tucker bumping Wu Tang feeling brave

you may fool these sons but we know how bitch you really are

Robbed in the bx? never happened "AL" oh that was you that boosted my socks and underwear? damn,you came off B. word.

WHO U CALLIN A JOCK? I WASNT EVEN RELATING TO YOUR BULLSHIT ON HERE. YOUR MAD SOFT FOR EVEN TAKIN SO MUCH TIME OUT THE DAY TO COME ON HERE AND RESPOND TO NONAMERS. ASIDE FROM THAT YOU HAVE DONE DIDILLY IN GRAFF. YOUR A FUCKIN TOY AND YOU AINT HARD LIKE THAT HOMIE. AND JUST TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF YOU I WILL PM YOU WHO I AM AND LETS SEE IF YOU STILL WANT TO MEET UP TONIGHT LIKE YOU SAY. MY MAN WILL FILM THE SHIT AND PUT IT ON YOUTUBE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE YOU CANT BOX WITH GOD. LETS SEE IF YOUR REALLLLLLY THIS TOUGH GUY AS YOU CLAIM TO BE. BECAUSE I GOT THE SCOOP ON YOU. YOUR NOT HARD. YOUR A FUCKIN FAIL.

still no pm

how could u be on him tighter then human skin. fuck l's step ya game up to a vaporiser. broke niggaz:lol: u still smoke weed with sticks and seeds too

easy now you ugly as nigga. your mad toy. and its true its not like the nigga was "hating" or on ur dick. you actually suck. and the worst part is, you have been around for a while and you have yet to get your style on point. im not even trying to be a dick or nothing. you really are toy homie. so no matter what you do or how many spots you jock, youll never really be noticed or shine like that. and seriously aside from you being super toy, you jock mad peoples spots. always trying to squeeze your shit in.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: