N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

KEZ5 HASNT WROTE GRAFFITI SINCE LIKE 05 04 LIKE REALLY ... YA NIGGAS WAS LIKE 12YRS OLD .... LIKE NIGGAS GET ME MAD WITH THE RESPECT YA GIVE THIS NIGGA... WHEN K5 DIES EVERYONE AND THERE MOTHER GONNA BE PUTTIN UP THAT RIP .... I CAN NEVER FORGET TAKIN THE J TRAIN AS A LIL KID GOIN OVER WILLY B AND SEEING THAT BIG ASS KEZ 5 AND FOE... OR WHEN JA WEB AND KEZ DID IT..... LIKE DEADASS KEZ5 IS THE MAN SON WISH NIGGA WASNT A FEEN YOU WOULD PROBLY SEE MAD SHIT NOT ROCKIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Some nigs do sweat BTM. I just give them the respect they deserve. I rather see their throwy's than the ugly ass shit I see on here and in the streets from locals. Adek, Lewy, and Gusto have fresh throws. They're str8 bombers, so why should they do burners. Not everyone is all around. Some just rock str8 bombin shit (throws, tags, outlines), and some do that and piece (all around). Why are heads concerned with other ppl? There has to be some hidden agenda to hate on someone for no reason. . . . . . . . . . .

AINT NOBODY HATIN ON CALI IN HERE LOL ... BTM AINT THEY FROM SEATLE? KERSE IS FROM SEATLE NO?? ADEK AKA ADIOS ISNT FROM SEATLE??? AND LEWY AND JADE??? I KNOW MQUE AINT FROM CALI BUT NOBODY LIKES HIM.. NEKST AKA NEXT HOUSTON,TEXAS?? NO NONE IF IM MISTAKEN IS FROM CALI I ACTUALLY LIKE MOST CALI GRAFF NORM IS A BEAST AND BUCKET AND TLOKO THERE BEAST ... THEY DOOO REALLY GRAFFF NOT ONLY TROWIES IN THERE MIND MY MAN ....

who cares. none of these out of towners are making me upset in anyway. you fools are acting like they are raping your moms or something. they actually have more respect than some of these ny toys. they dont just go over anything or classic shit. if anything they find NEW spots and go big and solid. fuck it. they are slowly making and impression. or quickly. whatever

AINT NOBODY HATIN ON CALI IN HERE LOL ... BTM AINT THEY FROM SEATLE? KERSE IS FROM SEATLE NO?? ADEK AKA ADIOS ISNT FROM SEATLE??? AND LEWY AND JADE??? I KNOW MQUE AINT FROM CALI BUT NOBODY LIKES HIM.. NEKST AKA NEXT HOUSTON,TEXAS?? NO NONE IF IM MISTAKEN IS FROM CALI I ACTUALLY LIKE MOST CALI GRAFF NORM IS A BEAST AND BUCKET AND TLOKO THERE BEAST ... THEY DOOO REALLY GRAFFF NOT ONLY TROWIES IN THERE MIND MY MAN ....

jade is SF

AND I GOT PICKS OF THEM BOMBING 2GETHER I THINK DEKALB STATION OG FLICKS ... ASP AND KEZ HAD THERE DIFFERENCES BUT ASP WAS A OG AND NIGGAS STRAIGHT UP BECAME COOL AND ENDED UP BOMBIN 2GETHER.....

ASP WAS ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED AND FEAR NIGGAS IN GRAFF ... ALLOUT OF PPL DONT KNOW BUT HE ONCE HAD BEEF WITH SINCE AND BTC ... AND THEY BECAME BOYS AND SHIT ....HE WAS OLDSCHOOL YOU SHOOT THE FAIR SETTLE YOUR SHIT .... YOU DRINK THEN GO BOMB

Thats something that rarely happens today

ASP WAS ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED AND FEAR NIGGAS IN GRAFF ... ALLOUT OF PPL DONT KNOW BUT HE ONCE HAD BEEF WITH SINCE AND BTC ... AND THEY BECAME BOYS AND SHIT ....HE WAS OLDSCHOOL YOU SHOOT THE FAIR SETTLE YOUR SHIT .... YOU DRINK THEN GO BOMB

So true...:cool: :cool: He would buy a 40 after fukin u up and give it too u...

who cares. none of these out of towners are making me upset in anyway. you fools are acting like they are raping your moms or something. they actually have more respect than some of these ny toys. they dont just go over anything or classic shit. if anything they find NEW spots and go big and solid. fuck it. they are slowly making and impression. or quickly. whatever

yo

its not about east or west

its about niggas and bitches

power and money

riders and punks

"which side are you on?"

ITs all fun and games picking on devi until he jumps off the willyburg bridge and niggas catch charges. This is worse than when post used to son him :eek:

what are you getting soft on me my flem??? get the fuck outa here why would devi jump off a bridge that dont exist in LONG ISLAND?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: