N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

1st off your not even suppose to bomb with American accent to begin with.... It's indoor paint that shit fades hard body.... It's regular rustoleum or nothing..... Accents are made to like chairs and lamps indoor, plus the new formula is like watery baby food. Yah should stop taking about paint and learn how to use it with talent.....

like you did?? when you stole your straight letter from the other dek????

lmao this toy said nown.. its known..your computer dont have spell check.

thats what your worried about??? veo's spelling/grammar?? debbie you cant even read! true story you were in special ed and talk like you have kez5's crack dick lodged in your throat.and not for nothin veo knows how to spell he was probably high or gettin whops when he wrote that! im sure he knows how to spell" KNOW" you fuckin clown. your pathetic debbie. worrying about that. that should be the least of your worries:eek: :eek:

your madd so keep blowin his dick..never seen soo much gossip since world star with celebrities..best way to not give someone shine is to not acknowledge them.everytime ya say his name is like promotion.celebrities pay ppl to start scandals bullshit an to even talk shit on websites its entertainment lolz.an i love how haters keep talking shit only shows ya mad an hes doing something right to make ya hate...ahahaha

LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOO dewy deui debby debz debra your not a god damn celebrity and thats the difference here. and why are you talking in the 3rd person trying to act like your not debby!?! when just a few pages ago your backing yourself in the first person! you really are a dumb ass nigga!:lol: :lol: :lol: and your not up to be "doin something right" and noone is mad you flakey crustwad. my man bigcocked Al and i come on here just to exterminate wasted spermigenz like you! :lol:

Nigs still sweatin Adek. lmao. Wow. Argue on a screen forever! I'm from the Bronx and started conceiving the concept of graff in 89. And I can honestly say Adek has more style in his throw and handstyle than most New Yorkers rite now and he gettin it in. Can't believe you nigs is never gonna stop suckin the nigga. He gotta be laughin at you clowns. Talkin bout fukn the nig up for no reason. What are you gonna get outta that? That shit gives authority the reason to think graff writers are dumb. And then graff gets a bad rap. Ignorant cats. Do graff and stop wastin energy on the next man. Worry bout ya self. And you niggas shoutin ya selves out on this site are gonna get bagged soon. Niggas know it all from your IP address. Can't believe how dumb niggas are.

u must lovem hes from all over get off his dick he grew up in bk.

you can only be FROM one place. the word alone speaks for itslef. "FROM" you cant be from all over. DAMN YOUR A RETARD. any way yo AL whats poppin slime? i agree with you on that devi shit to the fullest my g. listen debbie, the truth of the matter is you will never ever be respected. at all. no matter what you do or say you never fail to fail my cruddy toenail. your not a grapher or a rapper (yea i heard your fake ass dipset knockoff flow) you try way too hard you fake ass blood. seen noxer the other day. he said he never even threw you down with the dod crew. he said you just started pushing it like that 300c you lost. you just had to jock you know who and go ahead and get the same car didn't you? anyway, nox says your barred. you have had ample amount of time to come correct, fix ya face, regroup. pay your debts and of course improve your letter form. how dare you talk shit to my son veo. he burns you. and that says a lot. i also happen to know kez5 very well and he said he met you once and your a toy. he said you begged him to be down with ykk. if you was really from bushwick and really fam like you claim then you wouldnt of had to ask to be down. it would have just been. grow up and get a new hobby because from what i hear. you suck at everything you do.

Nigs still sweatin Adek. lmao. Wow. Argue on a screen forever! I'm from the Bronx and started conceiving the concept of graff in 89. And I can honestly say Adek has more style in his throw and handstyle than most New Yorkers rite now and he gettin it in. Can't believe you nigs is never gonna stop suckin the nigga. He gotta be laughin at you clowns. Talkin bout fukn the nig up for no reason. What are you gonna get outta that? That shit gives authority the reason to think graff writers are dumb. And then graff gets a bad rap. Ignorant cats. Do graff and stop wastin energy on the next man. Worry bout ya self. And you niggas shoutin ya selves out on this site are gonna get bagged soon. Niggas know it all from your IP address. Can't believe how dumb niggas are.
So true

Cant' believe you dumb nigs is still talkin bout Adek. Nig comes here and wrecks and reps graff, and nigs wanna fuk him up for no reason. lmao. You nigs is mad dumb b. I started doin graff in 89 when I was 12 in the Bronx and I swear Adek and BTM has more style and balls than you dumb nigs sitting here talkin about him. lmao. I think ya'll nigs is jealous.

you can only be FROM one place. the word alone speaks for itslef. "FROM" you cant be from all over. DAMN YOUR A RETARD. any way yo AL whats poppin slime? i agree with you on that devi shit to the fullest my g. listen debbie, the truth of the matter is you will never ever be respected. at all. no matter what you do or say you never fail to fail my cruddy toenail. your not a grapher or a rapper (yea i heard your fake ass dipset knockoff flow) you try way too hard you fake ass blood. seen noxer the other day. he said he never even threw you down with the dod crew. he said you just started pushing it like that[/b] 300c you lost. you just had to jock you know who and go ahead and get the same car didn't you? anyway, nox says your barred. you have had ample amount of time to come correct, fix ya face, regroup. pay your debts and of course improve your letter form. how dare you talk shit to my son veo. he burns you. and that says a lot. i also happen to know kez5 very well and he said he met you once and your a toy. he said you begged him to be down with ykk. if you was really from bushwick and really fam like you claim then you wouldnt of had to ask to be down. it would have just been. grow up and get a new hobby because from what i hear. you suck at everything you do.

i heard the same shit

see but my problem isnt the fact that he is getting up but its the fact ALL OF YOU NIGGAS SUCKEN HIM THINK HE ALL CITYYYYYY... not only that they dont have respect period... and like i said before how can anyone let this go on with them drippy ass lines???? and think thats hot or lewys ugggg muggg throwy??? like thats my problem if the nigga threw down some flame shit llike NEXT AKA NEKST then i deff wouldnt have a problem... NEKST he got something 2 talk about nigga doesnt come here just 4 throwies nigga does burns and im always get amped up 2 see his shit... but ADEK LEWY GUSTO JADE THE ZS SHIT OR WATEVER IT IS MAKE THESE STREET MUGGGGED... i rather see a native ugly throwie then see a OUTTA TOWNERS MUGGED THROWY and thats real talk