N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

You should all read THE WORLD SCREAMING NOV

his fantasy takeover is more realistic than all NW0 conspiracies and whatever else.

its more relevant to our daily lives and very empowering on the short term, rather than waiting 2 years for the world to end.

anyone whos read this book (all 7 of us) laugh when we realize that NOV's absolutly absurd out of this world fantasy might be more realistic than all of the dooms day illuminated scenarios posed on the internet, the youtubes, and whatever else.

This kid on the last page showed a bunch of crazy problems with no solution, NOV york lays out a more tangible reality, with a solution that will move your heart and soul, even in all its absolute absurdness, it will still be more realistic than all of the nw0 theories listed above.

in general its a good idea to READ MORE BOOKS.

seriously... 8 part youtube movies ARE effective, but its hard for us intellectual types to buy into an idea that is perpetuated by folks that 50 years ago, would have been considered backward ass rednecks, or strait up clan members. i cant get behind an idea that idiots buy into, you feel me?

without sounding like a dick riding flanagan, cuz i dont even know these fools... ill leave you with these words

read more books

and read "the world screaming nov"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

so i stared at those cans for some time...

and i asked myself if i would have stared at a picture of a beautiful naked woman for that long had it appeared infront of my face on the 12oz as the cans did...

then my mind moved to god, because god obviously created beautiful women, i figure.

where im at now is wondering 1, if i could get a hard-on looking at spray paint, and 2 if god created spray paint. i mean if he created man, i would feel that it wasnt fair to attribute something so grand to mans ingenuity.

so i stared at those cans for some time...

and i asked myself if i would have stared at a picture of a beautiful naked woman for that long had it appeared infront of my face on the 12oz as the cans did...

then my mind moved to god, because god obviously created beautiful women, i figure.

where im at now is wondering 1, if i could get a hard-on looking at spray paint, and 2 if god created spray paint. i mean if he created man, i would feel that it wasnt fair to attribute something so grand to mans ingenuity.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[ATTACH]146500[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]146502[/ATTACH]

theresss debra aka little debbie aka the debster aka debra debbington doing what he/she does best..

being that dusty little nigga in the sidelines trying to prove himself

your own peoples dont respect you fam WAKE THE FUCK UP AND SMELL THE ANUS.

the same niggas who birthed you, shit on you in front of me and my crew daily nigga.

we laugh about how toy you are.

hate to break it to you

in reality dudes just feel bad telling you the truth and hurting your feelings. we all know how emotionally vulnerable you get like a little oatmeal creme pie.

youre not built for nyc you fucking out of towner . stay on long island.

[ATTACH]146500[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]146502[/ATTACH]

theresss debra aka little debbie aka the debster aka debra debbington doing what he/she does best..

the same niggas who birthed you, shit on you in front of me and my crew daily nigga.

hate to break it to you

in reality dudes just feel bad telling you the truth and hurting your feelings. we all know how emotionally vulnerable you get like a little oatmeal creme pie.

LMFAO

those arent old enough to collect i hope you got doubles and triples that you bomb with

1st off your not even suppose to bomb with American accent to begin with.... It's indoor paint that shit fades hard body.... It's regular rustoleum or nothing..... Accents are made to like chairs and lamps indoor, plus the new formula is like watery baby food. Yah should stop taking about paint and learn how to use it with talent.....

[ATTACH]146500[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]146502[/ATTACH]

hate to break it to you

your madd so keep blowin his dick..never seen soo much gossip since world star with celebrities..best way to not give someone shine is to not acknowledge them.everytime ya say his name is like promotion.celebrities pay ppl to start scandals bullshit an to even talk shit on websites its entertainment lolz.an i love how haters keep talking shit only shows ya mad an hes doing something right to make ya hate...ahahaha