N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
they aint racially profiling shit in downtown manhattan its not the ghetto out there. If anything their probably racially profiling all these whiteboys that are out putting the beats on your boro.

you just said its not the ghetto so isnt that more of a reason to pull a graff writer to the side for a random search if he looks like reakwon from wutang?

im also yet to see these out of towners do mta work tunnels tracks powerboxes etc cheating with tight pants an 600 montanas an fat ckaps on streets still doesnt prove shit..adek is not an all city writer..he just mashed downtown an parts of williamsburg ...u kno damn well aint no adeks on Jamaica ave or holis or hillside or brownsville or crownheights or eastnewyork or even trainlines like the L 3 A C E...a all city writers has all elements on smash all boros tunnels tracks streets highways bridges an trains.rooftops all aspects..adek doesnt have all the above not to hate..but he did mash downtown an williamsburg i give him that

i grew up out of this site..now im back ckause im bored..smfh..out of towners kill streets ckause they dress in tight attire look gay..so at 3am when ckops drive past them they dont look suspicious.what ckop would stop a tight gay clothes white man at night.unless they in brownsville then they a think they feens trynna buy ckoke or ckrack.. lmao..i swear i would beat the shit out of one of them givem a taste of a thug brooklyn asswhoopin..same for the rfwiggers

u aint from brooklyn tho

im also yet to see these out of towners do mta work tunnels tracks powerboxes etc cheating with tight pants an 600 montanas an fat ckaps on streets still doesnt prove shit..adek is not an all city writer..he just mashed downtown an parts of williamsburg ...u kno damn well aint no adeks on Jamaica ave or holis or hillside or brownsville or crownheights or eastnewyork or even trainlines like the L 3 A C E...a all city writers has all elements on smash all boros tunnels tracks streets highways bridges an trains.rooftops all aspects..adek doesnt have all the above not to hate..but he did mash downtown an williamsburg i give him that

Quick question, do you write and have you covered all these areas to say anything bout it? Seems like you haven't even been around these areas recently either. As far as I've seen, ADEK has been through the BX w/ JEE, around flatbush, eny, crown heights w/ REMO, big fills w/ NEKST on 125 in harlem even some fills on the BQE by woodside. Not to mention his teamates LEWY, GUSTO been through the hood spots all down Linden, East NY, Brownsville, South Bronx, some tags in Canarsie, Flatbush, along w/ 17, REMO, TD, etc. Pennsylvania Ave., Bushwick Ave, Atlantic ave... I even seen Lewy way out in Little Neck in Queens on Northern Blvd. and out by JFK airport on van wyck w/ KATSU.. I'm almost positive he got some shit on Jamaica as well but can't pinpoint anything off the top. Not to mention, these guys crushed several other cities as well SF, Seattle, Tokyo, etc. Also, these guys probably don't ride trains, they clearly drive around so they prob aren't up on train spots. Lewy had some 7 line spots back around '01.

Also, props to these cats Nomas, Toro and Sufer from Cali (MTA). who I see pop up in some random areas in NY and not the typical downtown willyb/les bullshit. Slept on.

As far as NYC writers that still do it all city = 17, Remo, CH, TD, JA, VFR,

• Like 2