N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

Quick question, do you write and have you covered all these areas to say anything bout it? Seems like you haven't even been around these areas recently either. As far as I've seen, ADEK has been through the BX w/ JEE, around flatbush, eny, crown heights w/ REMO, big fills w/ NEKST on 125 in harlem even some fills on the BQE by woodside. Not to mention his teamates LEWY, GUSTO been through the hood spots all down Linden, East NY, Brownsville, South Bronx, some tags in Canarsie, Flatbush, along w/ 17, REMO, TD, etc. Pennsylvania Ave., Bushwick Ave, Atlantic ave... I even seen Lewy way out in Little Neck in Queens on Northern Blvd. and out by JFK airport on van wyck w/ KATSU.. I'm almost positive he got some shit on Jamaica as well but can't pinpoint anything off the top. Not to mention, these guys crushed several other cities as well SF, Seattle, Tokyo, etc. Also, these guys probably don't ride trains, they clearly drive around so they prob aren't up on train spots. Lewy had some 7 line spots back around '01.

Also, props to these cats Nomas, Toro and Sufer from Cali (MTA). who I see pop up in some random areas in NY and not the typical downtown willyb/les bullshit. Slept on.

As far as NYC writers that still do it all city = 17, Remo, CH, TD, JA, VFR,

HAHA! PULLED YOUR HOE CARD!

DEVI IS JUST UPSET THAT HE HAD TO HOLD ON TO NOXERS BELT LOOPS BEFORE ANYONE NOTICED HIM

DEVI YOUR FROM NY HOW COME YOUR NOT UP? YOU HAVE A CAR YOUR MAD "GANGSTER" AND YOUR GETTING ALL THAT KUSH MONEY YOU GOT BAIL DO IT IT BIG OR SHUT YOUR LONG ISLAND HOLE

FUGGIN FEG!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
rage fuckin war on these out of towners.....good flick and good point...but know you got the new kids(toys) from nyc jocking these out of towners thinkin they real deal holyfield...rich white boys...perfect example niggas talkin shit to a king aone and cs after adek stamped them,,,,,,,hhhmmmmmmm....OPEN YOUR EYES

Thats not even the same time period. these west coast cats go you people runnin around with tissues in your back pocket. crying and wining on the internet. Why are you talkin bout em so much? cause they smashin spots. ask around. adek and affiliates aint some new jacks on the block.

5015692255_569e487280_b.jpg

5016309378_290edcc788_b.jpg

5015703369_29370d0c07_b.jpg

5016313394_83f291be23_b.jpg

5016305440_f59ef7f32d_b.jpg

im not gunna front on this but their still not seeing the big picture. he has that whole roof with ALOT of brown cans. why do mad regular sized fillins when you could have dominated the whole roof with a giant outline then white double. doing all those fills still leaves room for toys to rock. do like nekst on that gas station roof. dont leave any room for toys

NEGROOOOO PLZ YA HEART PUMP PROJECT COOL AID YA SWEET...YOU STILL WEAR FUBU FROM TJMAX MY NIGGA YOU A REAL NIGGA RIGHT SKUF GAVE YOU A STYLE AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT! AND SO DOES THE WORLD YOU FAGET

stak tfp gave skuf his style but we all add our own twist an it looks nothing like the original style done by the big homies.un like your style u traced cause its simple an lame.. ahahahaha

get off my diick ya all toys