N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That mr manhattan nigga is a cop so u niggas up in here talking about this and that and wondering how they know so such shhhhhhhh and ny graff is so dead that vs won't have a job soon and will actually have to fight real crimes out there and for those niggas out there poping shit that this nigga and that nigga is a snitch if u going that far get some paper work and show niggas the thing is a lot of niggas out there need attention they act like bitches it's sad

That mr manhattan nigga is a cop so u niggas up in here talking about this and that and wondering how they know so such shhhhhhhh and ny graff is so dead that vs won't have a job soon and will actually have to fight real crimes out there and for those niggas out there poping shit that this nigga and that nigga is a snitch if u going that far get some paper work and show niggas the thing is a lot of niggas out there need attention they act like bitches it's sad

...False

u rite nigga posted a flick while baq tlkin bout look at me graduatin frm "pig skool"

For all the gossipers.... Get ya story straight. Beef is beef and it's all part of graff just as much as possibility of jail, and gaining affiliations with loyal people...and snakes, are.

Simple explanation, Say what u want. Nikkas went over jek.... Jek is bringing it to all of them. That's how he feels.... Jus so happens that nikkas he fks with got some of the same beef.

A enemy of my enemy can be my friend. That's sum famous dudes quote but w.e.

Anyway, crack ya jokes say what u want.. It is what it is. No humor can change it.

Have a great nite... Be safe