N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
katsu is up, he got an ipod app before anyone else, anyone coulda came up with it. but he did it. and put his name on it. anyone could have done a big stupid fire extinquisher fillin, but he did it. get with the program kids. while you figure out new ways to rack rusto other cats are making money work for them buying any color they want... from europe.

its a metaphor. but yeah, hatin a graff cat for any reason other then him raggin you, is some simple minded sideline type of faggotry

depends on what type of graf person you wannna b.

bomber-fuck all the shit im out to destroy

piecer-im trying to make that shit pretty

katsu-making money off stupid shit and throwing up ugly, (reason why the city and common people hate graffiti) first extinguisher tags

doin faces is cool n shit i aint gana lie

but the point of graffiti is to have your own dope

style letter wise. shit that flow and looks nice

to many hipsters do faces and if your considering katsu's face graffiti

then fuck it, every hipster isa writer too then

wrong, the point of graffiti is to do it for youself, regardless of if you throwup a good character of a good straight letter. i don't mind either. take cus for example. his lightbulbs are poppin and so are his simples. the fact that he does a character doesn't take anything away from his talen

depends on what type of graf person you wannna b.

bomber-fuck all the shit im out to destroy

piecer-im trying to make that shit pretty

katsu-making money off stupid shit and throwing up ugly, (reason why the city and common people hate graffiti) first extinguisher tags

nah you're willin...katsus fire extinguisher tags are not the reason people hate graffiti...come on now....you tryna diss katsu or give him shine?

u serious? so wha ur sayin is tha since he can paint a character on the streetz illegally.u mad?

graffiti used to be about burners and style. hipsters chnged that meaning to characters. all you cats are basically saying that anyone that vandalizes any property isa writer. i find that hard to believe. a true writer does letters and sometimes add in characters if necisarry. i guess if yall say katsu is graffiti then

459325025_bea6739f0b.jpg

ufo is a dope writer

09102007003456faroaero.JPG

my favorite^^

08062006142946unko1tes1.jpg

looks like the shit i took last night^