N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Listen my chocadile, real recognize real, and nobody heard of you

Everything u onto now is already old x 4 to me. What im on now you might never even get to in your life. try to imagine that when u not too busy arguing with everyone else on the site.

u like walking back into an abusive relationship everytime you type on here. at what point do you move on and find someone who doesnt abuse you? :toothache:

really?

shut up ewok

ewok huh? and what leads u up that tree my douch fart? If your gonna throw names around make sure u kno what ur talking about.

still a snitch no matter how many screennames u sign up my east river amphibian :lol:

Oh yea?

really?

Listen my chocadile, real recognize real, and nobody heard of you

Everything u onto now is already old x 4 to me. What im on now you might never even get to in your life. try to imagine that when u not too busy arguing with everyone else on the site.

u like walking back into an abusive relationship everytime you type on here. at what point do you move on and find someone who doesnt abuse you? :toothache:

nice try indiana jones :lol:

you dumb mother fuckers, you cant shine if youre a toy

just cuz you got nas raps over top your toy footage dont mean you get shine. when u niggaz gnna wake up and realize style and ups is the formula?

christ sake, ya niggas graffiti looks like retards do it

You always mad.