N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FREE 2 WEEKS OF VIP for anyone who wants to participate.........

Click on the Guinness ad that is running on the front page.

http://www.12ozprophet.com

Click on the Tabi Bonney link.

1. Tell me where Tabi Bonney is from originally.

2. Tell me the name of his fashion line.

Goto Allison Carney's link:

3. Tell me how her live performances can be described.

4. Tell me TWO artists that she's worked with.

Goto DJ JayCeeOh's link:

5. Tell me the name of his recent mix series.

6. What back to back years was he "Turntablist of the Year."

if you don't get all questions right you will not get the free 2 WEEKS….

PM your answers back to me.

This contest ends at 6pm tonight (3/24/10) EST.

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

once again thats not were i rest my head at thats just were my paint is at just in case vandel squad run into my set they wont see no paint stickers or markers maybe pens and pencils and high lighters

You can't get arrested for paint or markers dude, if they hve a warrent to search your house and they find markers and paint, and no books or something that points that your a specific writer they looking for they can't so shit, know your rights

You can't get arrested for paint or markers dude, if they hve a warrent to search your house and they find markers and paint, and no books or something that points that your a specific writer they looking for they can't so shit, know your rights

false,

if a search warrant is written and signed by a judge based on an affidavit that claims that you are this specific writer (pin) based on your 12oz name, ip, and what ever other specific investigatory methods they use to determine that you are said writer.

once inside your crib if they found evidence of such crimes (spraiy paint) than they will infact issue an arrest warrant (if you arent at home when they raid your spot) or just arrest you on the spot. obviously they need to have proof that you vandalized something. but they wouldnt kick your door down without something like that, ie. informant or survelance camera footage. at this point you are fucked. even if you arent fucked and they dont have any of these things, what will happen is they will trump up a bunch of charges that even with marc echos lawyer you could not beat, you will eventually plead out and you will eventually be convicted of whatever small amount of criminal mischief they let you plead out too.

youve been bagged.

so as far as for what pin is talkin about, they only good it would do him to "clean out his house" was if he wasent on the lease and when they kicked the door down they found absolutly zero signs of his inhabitance and absolutely zero supplies. i mean lets face it. regular people dont have dutch master boxes full of deco colors and stacks of blank stickers, anything like that,.

moral of the story is ive never known a person to have a search or arrest warrant written for graffiti and has walked away because of good planning or a technicality. when they want you theyll getcha.

peace.

false,

if a search warrant is written and signed by a judge based on an affidavit that claims that you are this specific writer (pin) based on your 12oz name, ip, and what ever other specific investigatory methods they use to determine that you are said writer.

once inside your crib if they found evidence of such crimes (spraiy paint) than they will infact issue an arrest warrant (if you arent at home when they raid your spot) or just arrest you on the spot. obviously they need to have proof that you vandalized something. but they wouldnt kick your door down without something like that, ie. informant or survelance camera footage. at this point you are fucked. even if you arent fucked and they dont have any of these things, what will happen is they will trump up a bunch of charges that even with marc echos lawyer you could not beat, you will eventually plead out and you will eventually be convicted of whatever small amount of criminal mischief they let you plead out too.

youve been bagged.

so as far as for what pin is talkin about, they only good it would do him to "clean out his house" was if he wasent on the lease and when they kicked the door down they found absolutly zero signs of his inhabitance and absolutely zero supplies. i mean lets face it. regular people dont have dutch master boxes full of deco colors and stacks of blank stickers, anything like that,.

moral of the story is ive never known a person to have a search or arrest warrant written for graffiti and has walked away because of good planning or a technicality. when they want you theyll getcha.

peace.

Shorty you got the answers to it all so you know, I'm just nobody that don't know nothing. You right If you wanna be.....

false,

youve been bagged.

peace.

put quite well mr dough

false,

youve been bagged.

peace.

sento

false,

youve been bagged.

peace.

so they come to your crib find paint and markers that SUGGEST that you may be alleged writer. I do not think that these are grounds for conviction beyond a reasonable doubt. Im aware that the courts do not operate in such an ideal fashion, but lets say they come to your house find nothing that suggests you write graffiti, what else could they possibly charge you with that you couldnt beat in court? Even if they did find paint but nothing that connected you the crimes commited on what groudns would they convict you? if it were brought to a jury? What does it take for a case to be brought to a jury? does every case you fight have to be taken to a jury?