N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest etchburns
when tryin to keep it real goes wrong. u aint built for the sport my lambchops.

that aint me thats my boy. and he got cut a block away from a school so he just said that he got cut on the school fence and got 45,000 after lawer fees like 37,000. my arizona ice tea

Guest etchburns
You'd rarher look at tagging over titties? And then u post pics of weed like that's cooler?

Just put crawfish on ignore if you don't like looking at pussy

i dunno your right i was jus mad cuz i was broke and didnt have any bud. good looks to chino for the valium

that aint me thats my boy. and he got cut a block away from a school so he just said that he got cut on the school fence and got 45,000 after lawer fees like 37,000. my arizona ice tea

if your boy told you that its bullshit...first off all civil matters above small claims court work on a 1/3 scale. so you boy got 30g's that he has to pay taxes on. and unless he has some kind of nerve damage that will affect his life and earnings for a long period of time he more than likely got about 10gz for a scar on his arm. but this doesnt affect me or really concern me so if i wasnt board out of my mind i wouldnt give a fuck at all.

what eever happen on that roof i had nothing 2 do i didnt put gun 2 merk head and tell yo bang ovie merk makes his own choices but on the real u stay on this site talking smack get a life

Listen my chocadile, real recognize real, and nobody heard of you

Everything u onto now is already old x 4 to me. What im on now you might never even get to in your life. try to imagine that when u not too busy arguing with everyone else on the site.

u like walking back into an abusive relationship everytime you type on here. at what point do you move on and find someone who doesnt abuse you? :toothache:

Listen my chocadile, real recognize real, and nobody heard of you

Everything u onto now is already old x 4 to me. What im on now you might never even get to in your life. try to imagine that when u not too busy arguing with everyone else on the site.

u like walking back into an abusive relationship everytime you type on here. at what point do you move on and find someone who doesnt abuse you? :toothache:

:gaga: :gaga: :gaga: :gaga: :gaga: :gaga: :gaga: