N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Who are you P? Did Dondi came back from heaven or something??

Enjois shit is way more intrested than your shit bee.

And trust me. I know what the definition of style is...

And yeah leave the characters pee. That ain't for everyone. Lol

:D

dont get ya pantys in a twist my dook ..i can teach ya man a thing or 2 ..hes getting better but dont get gassed ..if you feel son can touch me whats good with a friendly challange ? im pretty sure you know ill smoke sonny but that aint what im here to do to son you put ya shit up here niggas is gonna comment on it ..better i bump it then no one else does as for what you know about style lets not even go down that route my genious

dont get ya pantys in a twist my dook ..i can teach ya man a thing or 2 ..hes getting better but dont get gassed ..if you feel son can touch me whats good with a friendly challange ? im pretty sure you know ill smoke sonny but that aint what im here to do to son you put ya shit up here niggas is gonna comment on it ..better i bump it then no one else does as for what you know about style lets not even go down that route my genious[/color][/b]

what type of challenge? I'll take you up on that.

what type of challenge? I'll take you up on that.

you do my throw ups ill do yours ..i mean where ever you wanna take it if you think u can fuck wit me ..paint paper..pens markers let me know my grammy award..yours letters aint even fully developed i can take the throw you just did on that paper fix it for you and show you what its spose to be lookin like..dont take it as a insult i see you commin up big improvement from b4 i aint hatin on a kid tryin to improve himself but dont let niggas hype you into thinkin you can box with gods .. dont get to wavey wit the big kahuna ..these waters got killer sharks swimmin in em...pshines ..in out gone

big improvment nice to see someone puttin the pen to work b4 they try to flex with paint i see the influenza in your lettering ..thats how a nigga gets nasty tho my slimer...dont get hyped tho my goober you still aint far gone enough be be outta there...keep bangin..and leave the characters be that aint for everyone nadameanian

dont get ya pantys in a twist my dook ..i can teach ya man a thing or 2 ..hes getting better but dont get gassed ..if you feel son can touch me whats good with a friendly challange ? im pretty sure you know ill smoke sonny but that aint what im here to do to son you put ya shit up here niggas is gonna comment on it ..better i bump it then no one else does as for what you know about style lets not even go down that route my genious[/color][/b]

you do my throw ups ill do yours ..i mean where ever you wanna take it if you think u can fuck wit me ..paint paper..pens markers let me know my grammy award..yours letters aint even fully developed i can take the throw you just did on that paper fix it for you and show you what its spose to be lookin like..dont take it as a insult i see you commin up big improvement from b4 i aint hatin on a kid tryin to improve himself but dont let niggas hype you into thinkin you can box with gods .. dont get to wavey wit the big kahuna ..these waters got killer sharks swimmin in em...pshines ..in out gone

Before you start 'teachin' other people... Your faaaaar away from the teacher status...

'You still aint far gone enough be be outta there'

'I see the influenza in your lettering'

'I'm pretty sure you know ill smoke sonny'

'I can teach your man a thing or 2'

'into thinkin you can box with gods'

Your livin in a dream my pickle.

alice%20in%20wonderland%20wallpaper3_0%28intro%29.jpg

O yeah and don't blame enjoi. It was me who was talkin to you.

But he will kill your shit just with a handstyle anyway...

Before you start 'teachin' other people... Your faaaaar away from the teacher status...

'You still aint far gone enough be be outta there'

'I see the influenza in your lettering'

'I'm pretty sure you know ill smoke sonny'

'I can teach your man a thing or 2'

'into thinkin you can box with gods'

Your livin in a dream my pickle.

alice%20in%20wonderland%20wallpaper3_0%28intro%29.jpg

O yeah and don't blame enjoi. It was me who was talkin to you.

But he will kill your shit just with a handstyle anyway...

yea yea lol i know ..what ever helps u sleep at night

i may be far from teacher status bbut when it comes to you and ya man you will both get taken to school you know this deep in your soul so keep tellin ya self cat in the hat fairytails you aint foolin no one niggas know what time it is ..sorry if i come off as a gassed up but when i put pix up of my work ..on paper at that i dont tell niggas im far gone . ..it comes of as a challenge to certain people .niggas dont even know how to throw sprays of paint around correctly yet and how long u been at this?..idk why you commin out the side of your neck all of a sudden let ya man stand on his own 2.. he aint even come on some rowdy shit you the one that did:D :D :D

i may be far from teacher status bbut when it comes to you and ya man you will both get taken to school you know this deep in your soul so keep tellin ya self cat in the hat fairytails you aint foolin no one niggas know what time it is ..sorry if i come off as a gassed up but when i put pix up of my work ..on paper at that i dont tell niggas im far gone . ..it comes of as a challenge to certain people .niggas dont even know how to spray paint around correctly yet..idk why you commin out the side of your neck all of a sudden let ya man stand on his own 2.. he aint even come on some rowdy shit you the one that did:D :D :D

Oke kid lets see if you got style. Talkin your a god bladiblaaaa. Talkin like i'm a rookie in the game. Talkin like a teacher. Talkin like your somebody......

Just post one pic of...

Photography

Movie

Rap album

Rap Track

Actor

Sneaker

Jacket

Girl

Favourite city. (not NYC)

Favourite weed.

Food

Nyc graffiti from the train period in the 80's

Spot to rock a piece. (not fame wise just for the background)

Handstyle you think its style (not your own shit)

Throw up you think its style (not your own shit)

Piece from 2009 (not your own shit)

Lets see if you know the definition of style before you start 'teachin' people hahaha...

I will post my list after yours.