N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
from what Ive heard he is still locked up and facing deportation

he will most likely be deported.....sorry

Release and pending deportation

On August 4, 2009, a Manhattan judge signed the order that would schedule Shyne for release on October 6, 2009. Having now served over nine years of a ten year sentence on which no terms for post-release supervision had originally been placed; at the request of the Correction Department the recent re-sentencing will call for a mandatory probation period of at least two and half years.Which on that behalf he will be released on Oct 6. Shyne and his attorney, Oscar Michelin had initially hoped to avoid this, with Shyne labeling it as being akin to "extra jail time". However Michelin did allow that the state was well within its rights. In the meantime, he has been transferred to the Woodbourne Correctional Facility, where he will spend the last months of his incarceration, from Rikers Island where he was awaiting his parole hearing. Speculation abounds on numerous potential opportunities waiting for him on his release. However it remains uncertain what the rapper's immediate future holds. He is currently unaffilliated to any major record label and rumors that Shyne would sign with rapper/producer Jay-Z's upstart Roc Nation label have proven to be unsubstantiated. His former employer, and Bad Boy CEO, Sean "Diddy" Combs acknowledged having spoken to Shyne and expressed joy at the prospect of his release calling it "a blessing that [shyne's] coming home." Because of possible contractual obligations yet held by Combs, it remains possible that the artist may release his next album under his original label.

There has been considerable anticipation for his release in hip-hop and mainstream media alike. On October 6, 2009, Shyne was released from State custody. However upon his release, Shyne was apprehended into Federal custody.It became public knowledge a few hours following his apparent release that he had been detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement at an undisclosed detention facility in Western New York State. According to his attorney, Oscar Michelin, Federal officials are now reviewing the rapper's immigration status and making a determination on whether or not he will be deported to his native Belize.

good job, ur hired, BUT , thats beins overspray

u hav potential tho

If its overspray, do u not see that black line i outlined at the bottom...huh? lmao...look closer bud...:eek:

I dont know bein or deci or ead...so i dont really give a fuck lmao...but this shit is funny how u niggas all went crazy.

If its overspray, do u not see that black line i outlined at the bottom...huh? lmao...look closer bud...:eek:

Sewer , this thing happens when your doin a fill fast , lol you do lines of filling horizontaly . so when you reachin low (no homo ) you tend to do sloppyr lines, your just lookin at a gap in the fill = brick backgroundage .

topgun.jpg

u could be my wingman anyday

`cmon my landlord, you cant even leave the house to roll by from what people keep saying on here . dnno what hat all about but hey ////// believe dat, i like old fillins like ead as much as you do , but when shit is raggamuffinned and the person dnt come back to fix it , how the fuck u gnna sit home on the computer and get anal irritant ? stop complanin and get on the horn and call someone , u love knowing every writer on earth from 1990 -1999 :rolleyes:

gimme a break , yea it wack but 3 other people also agreed it was raggd b4 you claomed it was a faded tag no one could see . cheer up bud , aint the ennd of the world .

hey , why not argue about it all day[/color] :lol:

how bout uy stop being an inspecter speaking on subjects that clearly have nothing to do with this disscusion ..i can roll and stroll any and everywhere dont believe everything you read my whole point to fact is that the dude that went over the ead is peoples with deci and deci fucks with ead instead of doing this shit over the ead of all people these niggas should have cleaned it or let it rock my anonymous slick talker