N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im visably upset? really you pulled my card?and what was generic about my response?

would you like a name brand response?

ok peep this graffiti writers are the hipster elite.....

the Illuminati of hipsterism if you will underground arstist who are up on everything first

we know it all kidco word up .......

In the real world a person with a post count of 1,042 and counting on a graffiti art forum is considered a hipster my dudington lol

get it together you are a mess!

See, I approve of all hipster girls, except the fat ones and I don't mean thick. I like those, too. I really just hate some peoples clothing and also all of the actual tourist who can't walk down the sidewalk without stopping and slowing down and making abrupt cuts to stop or slow down. I'm always stuck behind those people, especially when I'm high.

so smart crew got that idea from a skuf chain ??????

Exactly.. The calligraphy S that Skuf "invented" for his chain was so mind blowing, so original, so styleriffic, that Smart Crew knew the only way to have a accepted logo in the graffiti world was to copy said chain, tweak it a little and put a graduation cap on it.. Elementry my dear Watson..