N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

POSTER WHY ARE YOU SWEATIN WHAT THESE CORNY INTERNET NIGGAS SAY. IM FROM NYC AND AS A REAL NIGGA WHO PUTS IT IN ON THESE STREETS I CAN SAY THESE NIGGAS AINT ON YA LEVEL. THESE NIGGAS ARE CORN BALLS SON YOU GOTTA BRUSH THEM OFF CAUSE THEY ALWAYS GONNA HATE FOR REAL. ITS ALWAYS DOPE SEEIN A FRESH POST THROWY IN THE STREETS SHOWIN TRHAT THE OLD SKOOL IS STILL BANGIN. KEEP DOIN YA THING KID.

:rolleyes:

LOLOLOL somebody give this kid some listerine

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nigga you a corn ball shut the fuck up.

im just showin respect where its due.

niggas like your corny ass run around this internet shit thinkin they crazy but theres a couple niggas on this site that actually put it in and post happens to be one of them. you obviously one of them dick rider niggas that jumps on and off niggas dick as the day changes. never went on a bomb and probly one of them chicks that niggas be rockin fillins on.

POSTER WHY ARE YOU SWEATIN WHAT THESE CORNY INTERNET NIGGAS SAY. IM FROM NYC AND AS A REAL NIGGA WHO PUTS IT IN ON THESE STREETS I CAN SAY THESE NIGGAS AINT ON YA LEVEL. THESE NIGGAS ARE CORN BALLS SON YOU GOTTA BRUSH THEM OFF CAUSE THEY ALWAYS GONNA HATE FOR REAL. ITS ALWAYS DOPE SEEIN A FRESH POST THROWY IN THE STREETS SHOWIN TRHAT THE OLD SKOOL IS STILL BANGIN. KEEP DOIN YA THING KID.

Post is old school? Are you retarded?

Post is not old school if your talking about the train era compared to a lot of kids out today he could be considered oldscool first time I seen a post aow tag was 96 around columbus circle and cat has had hella progression something nyc as a whole is missing when you pick up a can threw out the years your style should be defined and advance this doesn't happen anymore its cool to see the styles switch up everytime he drops a fill cecs also has the same flavor he is just amazing and keeps progressing with difrent styles he can call his own not the same ol song and dance you see the rest of nyc doing biting cats like these two