Springfield, MA

onesandzeros

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3953704473_fd79618670.jpg

Very nice run of flicks. I painted this spot back in 2001. Dc/northern VA was alot of fun/trouble ha. You got any spot, nsoe, minor, smear, gauze? Anyone have the pieces from the hammertime wall? I used to love that shit. How bout bringin the chrome lookin risk and simon 291 joints back? Seeing that shit in person was the beginning of the end for me...

1998 ahhh good year....

^^Great Year. That Sage brings back great memories of hunting out spots, soggy sneakers, and finding ill styles...

I remember the first time I found the SAGE piece that was 4 Krylon cans. Does anyone have that ?? That would be great to see...

One other request: a SPRE from like 97. It was 3 colors, Like Yellow, Red, and Blue, one color in each letter, and all 3 colors in the E. It was on the tracks that run from chicopee to holyoke, on the Chicopee side of the river. RESPECTME: I know you got a flick of it I seen at your house- it has the cans sitting on the wall with the piece ??

Thanks!

Archived