an old guy,25 years of flix and a scanner....

seisxseisxseisx

O.k...I used to be a pretty active member of this board for what seems like just about 10 years off and on.I have now been off the board for about 2 years..i just tryed to post a new thread last night and for some reason,it wouldn't let me do it.I guess my account was limited since i stopped posting(and i have to start over as a FNG?)

As i said,i have been coming to this board for a long time.I have been involved with the culture since 1983 and have taken flix from my travels since the beginning.Although i have a computer and digital camera,most of my old stuff is in albums and shoe boxes(when i started there was no digital).I finally got off my ass and picked up a scanner..To share some of this stuff with the newer generation,and to refresh a few of my fellow old guys minds,i will be posting some choice stuff from my 20,000+collection...

So heres a few shots from the archives..some old,some new....Enjoy the flix.....SEISXSEISXSEISX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived