Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man.. what the fuck happend to graffiti being a community... there'll always be competition between graffiti writers, thats obvious, but competition doesnt mean beef. Poser is a crazy artist, he doesnt bomb, but whatever, it's not a fucking law that he has to bomb in order to do graffiti, he likes piecing, which is alot more fun and more chill than bombing, you finish your piece, you step back and burn a joint and enjoy it. Both bombing and piecing are crucial, but that's why there's graffiti artists, and graffiti writers. if you have the paint, it's up to you how you use it, you dont have to go bombing and risk going to jail just because some cats that are up tell you they won't give you respect unless you do. and kyev... going to his myspace... just to make fun of him because he doesn't bomb... go to school or read a book or something during the day when you can't bomb, do something productive, this isn't me starting beef, i'm just sayin how i feel man

Last I checked, you got to pay some dues in the bombing dept. at some point to get any respect ever...

the way i look at it is.... if you havent bombed before you shouldnt put your name up on legal walls or should you do comission walls with letter pieces either. You have to pay your dues to the culture before you try and get paid from it.

all that needs to be said

you dont NEED to go bombin, (you should be though) but dont get upset when cats bug out cuz your a herb. same reason why i dont bug out when a good piecer says my shits sloppy.

truth hurts. get the fuck over it.

get your own, dont worry about how others try an get theirs. you just look like a douchebag.

The only people who care about your pieces are people who write.. and if you havent paid your dues and you just do legal pieces writers wont respect you and your pieces wont last.

If you do "pieces" for $$ and your not a writer then its insulting....

.... Also I just wanted to say Im not commenting on Poser.. i think that dude has and does do illegal stuff.. he never really got up with mad tags but still picks his spots and when he does he reps some sick shit.. so dont forget quality over quantity... doing mad hollos doesnt make you dope. cause in the end your tags will get buffed but what people remember is the dope shit and the skill..

I get your quality over quantity argument, however I don’t think two illegal spots counts for anything - Regardless of quality. Your reputation is built through the illegal dues you pay.

Zen, for examples sake, can paint a piece/throw up/etc. and it will carry infinitely more merit than anything Poser does because of the reputation he has built (and continues to build) through painting illegal graffiti. Look at whose comments on this last page carry the most value; thesteelrod & censdbs. Do you think that’s based on their rep, or because they can potentially do a really flashy, colorful piece at some legal wall?

Most people don’t give a fuck about you Poser. Maybe some older heads are sociable with you because you’re a leech and hang off their nuts, but you seem to have that confused with respect. You’re basically Disney’s answer to graffiti.

I get your quality over quantity argument, however I don’t think two illegal spots counts for anything - Regardless of quality. Your reputation is built through the illegal dues you pay.

Zen, for examples sake, can paint a piece/throw up/etc. and it will carry infinitely more merit than anything Poser does because of the reputation he has built (and continues to build) through painting illegal graffiti. Look at whose comments on this last page carry the most value; thesteelrod & censdbs. Do you think that’s based on their rep, or because they can potentially do a really flashy, colorful piece at some legal wall?

Most people don’t give a fuck about you Poser. Maybe some older heads are sociable with you because you’re a leech and hang off their nuts, but you seem to have that confused with respect. You’re basically Disney’s answer to graffiti.

Word is bond, the streets is talking..

onemobeer.jpg