NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

I wonder what ever happened to these guys (Shoroz, DC3,Dome,etc). Haven't seen, or heard anything from these dudes in ages. Be nice to see some new stuff. They did some great cars in their day.

They have a streetwear spot out here (might be closed now) they rocked the insides with pieces. Looked good!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2u7ywbd.jpg

Who is liquidteks, and why did they put a mark on the photo by HOI 1 ESP that I posted? I first posted it [with HOI 1's permission] on August 26,2007. I will repost it soon, they cut off a BEAR 167 tag on the other car, and the 'D' from a DOLE piece. The car says ALBIE, DOLE, PRANK. THE DEATH SQUAD 1982. Nice outline and colors.

The ALBIE is by BEAR 167, a very overlooked and influencial writer. He's on my list of overlooked writers.

BEAR 167

REST IN PEACE

don't think people livin in the slums listened to that hipster ass music, maybe if it was playing in a corny ass freight movie...ill footage none the less....

thank god i still come on once in a while to see some sheer, homegrown ignorance such as this.

i'm not really sure where to begin... is "hipster" the term for absolutely anything you don't like or do you think just because people wore smaller pants in the past that they're all "hipster-asses"... do you know when Stations Of The Elevated was made.... are you upset that people in the slums in the 1920s weren't listening to dat crunk hip hop you think is "real"... do you know what the most important music that the US invented actually is... do you really think you got something substantial to say against freights...

it's nice to see that graffiti still attracts the finest minds from around the globe.