NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
rev3.jpg

IZ profusely....

Nice pic Zed, I've never seen that one before... I wish the pic was a little bigger so I could read what IZ wrote in the Z it looks like The ..... Master Blasters. Looks like Min ran out of white...

The Min reminds me of some panels I had him paint for me so I thought I'd share them with you guys along with ones I have from Cope, Cap and IZ. also have a PJ but don't have a pic of it to post. I know it's not real train stuff but thought you guys might enjoy so here you go...

This is the panel I had Cope paint for me. It was back in 03 and was the first set of panels I ever made, these were te test panels so to speak. I thought it was a cool idea to have him paint an Ed piece and then go over it like it was really on a train. It's 36 x 72...

CopePanel1.jpg

I should have done the same thing with Cap that I did with Cope and I also should have made him ouline it with a stock cap and not fill it in so solid but it's still fresh. In the future I might buff it and have him redo it and paint it before hand...

CapPhoto.jpg

Here are the Min panels. The NE is 48 x 48 and the Min is 48 x 96. I threw in a few action shots for ya too. =)

DSC00137.jpg

NEPanel.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

MinPanel.jpg

These are the panels IZ did for his last show at Tuff City before he died. This first one is an IZ floater next to the conductor window. It's 48 x 72. Unfortunately this one sold and the last time I actually spoke to IZ was to tell him that this sold and he was excited about that.

P1010341.jpg

This floater panel is 38 x 48 and filled in with Fed Purple Rusto...

P1010345.jpg

This one is 48 x 48 and original Cascade Green fill and Fire Hydrant red outline....

P1010347.jpg

When I first came up with the idea of these this is the panel I always envisioned. Several people were interested in it and I'm so glad it did not sell because this will never leave my personal collection... 48x48

P1010344.jpg

Just a nice simple IZ 70's style piece. 48 x 76...

P1010346.jpg