Snow Boarding

sfvgraffiti

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shai_hulud

^sp *retarded

Theo, I used to live in LA. I want to know how they took that photo, because the mountains looked a hell of a lot further away from downtown than that when I was a kid.

Either they Chopped it, or Jehovah God decided to pull a big prank on everyone and drag the mountains about twenty miles closer to downtown one night.

What do you think?

Guest shai_hulud

Yeah, and the smog isn't as bad in the winter. At least it wasn't when I lived there.

Those are the San Gabriels, right? I lived in the Valley when I was a kid, and they would get SOME snow...but that looks more like Seattle with Rainier in the background, or something.

Except for the palm trees. That's kind of a giveaway.

I just got back from a Christmas party and I have to say that this thread FAILS.

I got Pneumonia and a sprained ankle the one time I tired snow boarding. After I twisted my ankle on my only snow boarding attempt I drank a fridge full of beer (top to bottom almost while everyone else was doing ghey), did some drugs' and I would go out to smoke cigarettes in my boxers surrounded by 4 feet of snow. I almost died of pneumonia and learned it wasn't for me.

The_More_You_Know.jpg

how do you twist your ankle snowboarding? your ankles should both be binded in to a stationary position, if anything i can understand a knee twist, but an ankle twist?

so many people have horror stories of their first time snowboarding. i remember being in seventh grade, trip out to the local ski hill, and 8 or 9 kids going home in an ambulance that day

Archived