TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Nah, man. I listened to that interview too. Nobody's stalking paser, but dude is fronting about his past.

Some of us have been around long enough to remember the train scene in the late 90's. Paser definitely didn't start hitting trains in 97...more like 2003-4. But whatever... It's just called card pulling. Not stalking. I'm sure lots of people bullshit on interviews, dude just got called out on it.

cool..........if you look around this site and check out bloodywishes posts, you will see that he has made alot of comments about paser in various ways.......just leave the card pullin' to the poker after dark players.......if the dude ain't stalking then why the fuck would he comment about the dude over and over and over and over........know what im sayin'?

hey bloody, im just calling you out for blasting paser every chance you get.........are you mad?

timely assault: i remember the train scene too....and ive been a part of it since 99. i respect the rails and the writers that kill them. i don't respect the petty ass bullshit egos that some of the writers have. maybe bloody gets outshined and wants to make some comments to level the field? maybe he just doesn't like paser or his work.......thats fine and dandy but paser isn't on this forum looking at bloody's work and making gay comments about it...........thats the stalking im talking about.

cool..........if you look around this site and check out bloodywishes posts, you will see that he has made alot of comments about paser in various ways.......just leave the card pullin' to the poker after dark players.......if the dude ain't stalking then why the fuck would he comment about the dude over and over and over and over........know what im sayin'?

"if you look around this site and check out bloodywishes posts,"

now that sounds "stalker-ish"

• Like 1

hey bloody, im just calling you out for blasting paser every chance you get.........are you mad?

timely assault: i remember the train scene too....and ive been a part of it since 99. i respect the rails and the writers that kill them. i don't respect the petty ass bullshit egos that some of the writers have. maybe bloody gets outshined and wants to make some comments to level the field? maybe he just doesn't like paser or his work.......thats fine and dandy but paser isn't on this forum looking at bloody's work and making gay comments about it...........thats the stalking im talking about.

Dig up every one of 'em there Nancy Drew. Out of 2,200+ posts I may have mentioned him at most what, 8 or 9 times if even? Every chance I get!? :rolleyes: You must be a busy little girl looking through all those posts! No comment I make would level whatever "field" you speak of (I'm assuming you mean graffiti in general). I'm not mad at all. My whole point was if I was to agree to an internet broadcast interview, and say I had been writing 5 or so years longer than I actually have, then I would expect someone from TM, BW, CDK, or a whole slew of other TN writers to call me out who were there watching me come up. And thats all, so pull that wet tampon out, put in another one, and laugh at yourself for being Paser's spokesperson. :lol:

Dig up every one of 'em there Nancy Drew. Out of 2,200+ posts I may have mentioned him at most what, 8 or 9 times if even? Every chance I get!? :rolleyes: You must be a busy little girl looking through all those posts! No comment I make would level whatever "field" you speak of (I'm assuming you mean graffiti in general). I'm not mad at all. My whole point was if I was to agree to an internet broadcast interview, and say I had been writing 5 or so years longer than I actually have, then I would expect someone from TM, BW, CDK, or a whole slew of other TN writers to call me out who were there watching me come up. And thats all, so pull that wet tampon out, put in another one, and laugh at yourself for being Paser's spokesperson. :lol:

i'd rather laugh at you. im not gonna waste any more of your time digging shit up. you know what you've said and what the intent behind it was. don't worry you can have your say too......lord knows you got a lot of words. keep blasting paser and keep talking shit. that says more about you than any fact i would bring up.