TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and stop posting fucking out of state pictures.

Nobody gives a fuck about chicago.

Yea! :rolleyes:

Because TN is simply flourishing (or shall we say flooding) w/ tourists just dying to get here and see the nothing. That is. TN. :lol:

Pretty sure Chicago's a wee-bit higher on the list in any aspect pertaining to superfuckingawesometennessee.

• 4 weeks later...

yo boar whats your fuckin deal you wanna scratch out tags with a fuckin sharpie really everyone knows me you got a problem come on lets settle it if not we can do this but im sure im not what you fuckin tight jean kids expect pm me i dont hide , oh and anyone with a problem with cf still why the fuck do you think its your business pretty sure its over and who the fuck is Tier to go over aything who the fuck invited you why dont you deal with the 10 kids trying to bite all your letters instead of something that has nothing to do with anything . Finally bump the fuck out off real life at least when this shit was close the 5 0r so kids that actually write got too it. More hit me up i bet you can actually do a piece would like to see it.