TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
good photoshop job enor!!!

Still ashamed of painting in your back yard so you gotta photoshop shit...CLASSIC!

almost as good as wase on the eiffel tower...bring that shit back!

Back yard is no different than the legal walls you cry about when AM7 paints them before your wack ass. You're a fucking toy and we're taking out everything you got. Your crew should be ashamed of your pompous arrogant smart ass think you deserve it all attitude

Fuck you. I'll post the dis flix later.

are you guys serious...your really gunna tell me that shit isn't photoshopped? look in 3-D of the enor the shit it streaked like a mother fucker. Plus look at how scratchy the outline is in some place i aint talking shit...just speaking the troof!

those are called "fuck ups".....the same things i did when i was 15 and couldnt cut lines......wow son...CF-you guys might want to dock this fucking guy,because he is ruining you before you can even get anywhere...im not sayin,im just sayin.....

+I like where that Ren is going. The hole in the R is kinda weird though, doesn't really match the rest. Looks like the cleanest one on that wall. 3d's are pretty simple, to the point and clean. If you have a three letter name, it's important to try to go as big ass possible. Reference Zew on that one. Otherwise....good one.

+The Fourn is clean(er) but the letters are still mad goofy, especially the second half of the N, and the big twiddly-dees coming off the U and R. Solid letters first, then build your extensions around them. You can't paint a burner until you can paint a straight letter. It still looks like the most technical piece of the three though.. I would also say ditch that F, it hasn't worked yet, and I don't think it's going to. And what happened to the 3ds?

+Joyride looks like he's painting a little cleaner, definitely some interesting parts to that one. (i.e. the dagger, leaves, one of the spades are pretty clean.) Think it might be time for a new outline though. Look at the straight letters thread. And the vertical bar in the Y is thinner than the rest of the piece.

+That Aer and Enor is looking kinda interesting with the different colors and what not, but the letters are still not quite solid. On the right track though. I know you know someone with a car. Give them 20 bucks one day and drive all over the city. If you find one chill spot, you can paint there for a year, and you won't have to hear this bullshit about painting your backyard, not to mention I don't have to get on here and listen to a bunch of penis jugglers stupid opinions. Keep it up.

+On another note to the newer kids lurking around this thread. S H U T U P. Please, shut up. For every word you say, you make yourself look more and more stupid, which in turn leads to no one being able to take your graffiti seriously. SHUT UP, PAY DUES. SHUT UP, PAY DUES. SHUT UP, (guess what?) PAY DUES.

+The Blok looks good, but seems like its getting a little stagnant. Look at some flicks and get some more ideas. Also stick with one name. Every time you switch you are erasing all the work you have already put down for that name. Starting all over each time back at the bottom. The K looks like some old Betor/Kor styles. We're all guilty of borrowing things from the locals who are dope, but I think that the most impressive graffiti comes from looking at a ton of graffiti from all over. Once you have done that, get inside your own head, don't look at any graffiti for a few months and sketch your balls off to come up with your own style. It's really not hard, how bad do you want to be good?

P.S. If someone photoshops their graffiti to post it on an internet website where a total of maybe 25 people look, then their life sucks enough already. I'm pretty much 100% dumbfounded that someone would bitch about it, and not only bitch but take the time to download the flick, open it up in a program, make circles where they think it's been photoshopped, upload that to flickr, and post it to try and hate on someone else. I don't know what's gayer: That, or two dudes having sex. I'm pretty sure it's that though......

Real talk.

• Like 2

Mr. Nice Guy, Party Accessories.

Well, did you get my message ?

- Who is this ? - This is Samson, smarty-pants.

Operator with an emergency breakthrough from your sister.

Samson, this is Sheila. Mama fell--

Shut up, bitch !

You tell Mr. Nice Guy to get his Jamaican ass...

over to my place at 3:00 tomorrow !

(couldn't resist a stoned post)

• Like 1