TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

keep painting and getting made fun of until you dont get made fun of anymore.....but dont try and crack back at people. know that your shit sucks and keep doing it until it isnt terrible anymore. until then,that shit is awful,try again....and im saying that in a,i guess you could call,supportive way. its garbage,go fix it...nashville needs to take graffiti in the 10 back!....all the memphis young bucks are winning the war right now,step your game up cashville rookies

• Like 1

keep painting and getting made fun of until you dont get made fun of anymore.....but dont try and crack back at people. know that your shit sucks and keep doing it until it isnt terrible anymore. until then,that shit is awful,try again....and im saying that in a,i guess you could call,supportive way. its garbage,go fix it...nashville needs to take graffiti in the 10 back!....all the memphis young bucks are winning the war right now,step your game up cashville rookies

were not ask but we do our thing. im just sayin these fools shouldnt talk shit on 120z if were the ones out here paint. props to ask i met you personally but you might not even remember im tams cousin. and hes sg so when yall diss us yall diss him too. you said some real shit bruh and i respect it outta your mouth cause you paint for real and dont just sit on 12oz and talk shit. but the other dudes should keep their mouths shut if theyre not puttin in work. props to ask though. youre an influence.

lerker.sg

yo SHIT GRAFFITI crew quit sucking each other off on 12 oz. you give each other props on here like you cant just call them up and tell them over the phone.

And no one that paints (or doesn't paint) owes you shit....nobody has to prove shit to you little cock suckers. Your the new kids your the assholes who have to prove something. nobody cares how much you get up if it looks like shit. I have seen three year olds who have better handwriting than some of you kids just learn your fucking place and quit acting like everyone owes you shit. Because it takes more than just a retarded as kid, who wants to be popular, to develop style. If your ego wasn't bigger than your fucking brain there wouldn't be a problem. So quit worrying about everybody else and worry about your own shit because this is what started this whole thing is your shitty graffiti. So take advice from everyone and don't talk and don't post your shit just paint. And that's how you can prove your worth.