Baltimore/MD street sticker thread

PROPERTINGS

yeah the newjack amoe should change his tag but whats really weak is how spc lets every one go over him and dosint do a damn thing about it but talk shit on line:nut: :tongue: :lol:

....whats really weak is how fools like you think they know what they are talking about but have no clue about anything :rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear grown ass man, your sticker was faded because you probably make then with avery paper and your moms shit home office printer. i'm guessin' it was ripped because other people don't like you. btw you'd think a veteran like you who uses paint shop, a printer and a pair of scissors would think about what they are saying in regards to weather a sticker is weak or not.

3788036685_e155462162_b.jpg

3770413070_cef551ab14_b.jpg

3410387392_8e60473591_b.jpg

Dear bitch ass faggot...that sticker was up for years before you even thought of writing ..... and everything else you said was wrong as well.....

plenty of those same papers are still up 5 years + later.....please show me some avery paper that can do that clown.

u mutherfuckers get s0 bent outa shape over a damn sticker. like for real, its fuckin sticky paper! shits gonna peel off eventually or fade or get fucked wit or get buffed. make more post em some where else! stop bitchin like niggas always do ABOUT STICKERS!

shit we might as well start dissin each other in blackbooks and on lined paper n bitch about that next!

animal crackers hit it spot on bud. well, except for the spot about me being a new jack oh and changing my name. last time i checked ammo doesn't even write any more and if he was really heated over our names being similar he would have said something by now.

2lkfred.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm east coast no doubt and neva heard of them. I just mean All Town Kids by mine ,but im not looking for shit over a lil crew name. We not even a real crew. Jus me and my two friends I paint with.

I got you.

http://www.railcargraffiti.com/2007/11/blog-post_28.html

Thanks for the heads up.

YEAHWESTCOAST ATK IS FROM MY CITY SALINAS CA.WELL I DONT REALY THINK IT EXISTS ENYMORE.. R.I.P PEAR ATK 831

dear grown ass man, your sticker was faded because you probably make then with avery paper and your moms shit home office printer. i'm guessin' it was ripped because other people don't like you. btw you'd think a veteran like you who uses paint shop, a printer and a pair of scissors would think about what they are saying in regards to weather a sticker is weak or not.

3788036685_e155462162_b.jpg

3770413070_cef551ab14_b.jpg

3410387392_8e60473591_b.jpg

Bump ProperTea... All Damn Day