Baltimore/MD street sticker thread

PROPERTINGS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

so if you guys are gonna get up by slapin stickers like i slap girls asses, how about you razor em, last alot longer, and dont get torn down half as quik... just a thought to get u guys more time to get spotted and arrested hopefully. jay kay jay kay. i keed i keed, i jus make a little joke, ize jokes wiff zous..little dog little joke. and so on and so on

so if you guys are gonna get up by slapin stickers like i slap girls asses, how about you razor em, last alot longer, and dont get torn down half as quik... just a thought to get u guys more time to get spotted and arrested hopefully. jay kay jay kay. i keed i keed, i jus make a little joke, ize jokes wiff zous..little dog little joke. and so on and so on

LIKE I SLAP YOUR MOMS FACE WITH MY NUTSACK ??

how about well see. fucking fat ass homo. go back into rehab. and put your fucking ugly ass stickers up in one fucking city, and then post old ass ugly pics on every fucking 12oz page you can, how can one handstyle be in 2 diff cities? beats me like u beat ur dick homeboy.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

بیشک اللہ اوراس کےفرشتےدرودبھیجتےاس غیب بتانےوالے(نبی)پر اےایمان والوان پردروداور خوب سلام بھیجو

سورةالاحزاب:آیت نمبر: ترجمةالقرآن کنزالایمان

اللهم صلي على محمد و على آل محمد كما صليت على إبراهيم و على أل إبراهيم ا نك حميد مجيد

اللهم بارك على محمد و على آل محمد كما بار كت على إبراهيم و على أل إبراهيم ا نك حميد مجيد...

how about well see. fucking fat ass homo. go back into rehab. and put your fucking ugly ass stickers up in one fucking city, and then post old ass ugly pics on every fucking 12oz page you can, how can one handstyle be in 2 diff cities? beats me like u beat ur dick homeboy.

You have no clue what you are talkin about just like 99.9 % of the toy faggots that talk shit on here.

Get off my dick bitch.

HAHA dude you need to stop taking that shit clown.Its really making you delusional.

Obvious to all you are on my dick in a major way.You troll thru any thread you can find where other toys are talkin the usual played out shit "Fuck SPC " "SPC sucks" "SPC is garbage" whaa whaa whaa cry me a river fuckin faggot ass toys

HAHA dude you need to stop taking that shit clown.Its really making you delusional.

Obvious to all you are my dick in a major way.You troll thru any thread you can find where other toys are talkin the usual played out shit "Fuck SPC " "SPC sucks" "SPC is garbage" whaa whaa whaa cry me a river fuckin faggot ass toys

you think i really fucking care about this shit?

why dont you fucking spit your name,

and no i dont waste my time lookin for threads with spcs name in it, i lookd at ur profile and lookd at ur posts, which everyone should do, to see how you post pics in diffrent cities forums of the same fucking tag. clown ass...

im laughin while i read all of this, i guess you think i should be shook,

why dont you shake me then,and what vw were u tlakin about, my new or old jetta, or would it be my gti,

cuss the gti would fit up my ass better,

just food for thought,

well im going to go now, nice chatin with you dubizm, love you, goodnight

yeah ima toy

sorry guys for sucking at life,

once im old enough to by a pack of cigerates i might just smoke em all and overdose,

do you guys a favor, ya know, dont wanna give anythng a bad name.

so yeah, thanks for your imput dubizm,

ill be looking forward to hearing from you

LOL

you think i really fucking care about this shit?

why dont you fucking spit your name,

and no i dont waste my time lookin for threads with spcs name in it, i lookd at ur profile and lookd at ur posts, which everyone should do, to see how you post pics in diffrent cities forums of the same fucking tag. clown ass...

im laughin while i read all of this, i guess you think i should be shook,

why dont you shake me then,and what vw were u tlakin about, my new or old jetta, or would it be my gti,

cuss the gti would fit up my ass better,

just food for thought,

well im going to go now, nice chatin with you dubizm, love you, goodnight

FAGGOT !!!!!!!!!