xmen unite

aerosoulasylum

hey bem you stupid bitch plee fresh and stane aka akbar brought xmen from ny in the mid 80's xmen has been one if not the top crew in chicago for 20 years, they were known for having the biggest bombers/illegal piecers from the 80's to now, history will judge if this legacy will remain the same. one love chitown.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody got more true flicks? severe?? are there even much severe flicks out there, i know he came from a time (80's) when not too much was getting flicked, how bout prove flicks??

how about BLUE 32 DUE 102 lords of destruction, that have not gettin much daps now, kids need to know these fuckers destroyed! tsel xmen flicks? okie? not 2 sound like a nerd or somthin but it's tight how each generation has pretty much influenced the next in xmen, okie/tsel/blue/hek/prove-sivel/page/nerd-true/fact/polack/mayor-yayo/jaree/jack/have, so on so forth, alright back to bidness, stay chi!

anybody got more true flicks? severe?? are there even much severe flicks out there, i know he came from a time (80's) when not too much was getting flicked, how bout prove flicks??

how about BLUE 32 DUE 102 lords of destruction, that have not gettin much daps now, kids need to know these fuckers destroyed! tsel xmen flicks? okie? not 2 sound like a nerd or somthin but it's tight how each generation has pretty much influenced the next in xmen, okie/tsel/blue/hek/prove-sivel/page/nerd-true/fact/polack/mayor-yayo/jaree/jack/have, so on so forth, alright back to bidness, stay chi!

severe has more bathroom mirror scribes than i can count.

hey bem you stupid bitch plee fresh and stane aka akbar brought xmen from ny in the mid 80's xmen has been one if not the top crew in chicago for 20 years, they were known for having the biggest bombers/illegal piecers from the 80's to now, history will judge if this legacy will remain the same. one love chitown.

Ok, so "bringing" a crew over from NYC to anywhere else requires first that the kids who "brought" it were actually DOWN, and secondly, that the prez gave them power to start a new chapter in the place where they moved to or whatever.

SO, since I am in communication with both the Prez and Vice Prez of Brooklyn's Original XMEN CREW, I will ask both of them if they ever heard of and gave power to any of the the 3 individuals you mentioned above.

If neither of them vouches for the 3, then we will natuarally deduce that those kids pulled the wool over your eyes in Chicago.

I ain't laying any blame, YET, and it may come to pass that there might not be any to lay, but since "MOKOES" trying to come out his face at the mere mention of the Original XMEN, I being a member of the XMEN will see what I can do to humble him.

I would love to find out that those dudes were actually down, cuz it would be one of the few times that a crew wasn't actually jacked, like it happens in so many other occasions.

But on the real, I started going to Chicago in 93, and I hung out with some offical cats (Trixter, Ages, Triple, Severe, Sivel) and NOBODY ever mentioned a Chicago based XMEN Crew.

Page, I sent you a PM to try and avoid a spectacle, but i guess one of your boys got hot under the collar and try to diss my man BEM just for pointing out the truth.

****DASH167TH****

*FCKINGS/XMENTAL*

YO DASH WHAT UP I TRIED TO EMAIL YOU BUT IT SAID EMAIL FAILURE NOTICE WHEN I SENT IT.....

IF YOU GOT A DIFFERENT EMAIL HIT ME UP PEACE OUT PAGE....THIS IS WHAT POPPED BELOW....

Hi. This is the qmail-send program

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following

addresses.

This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

IF YOU GOT A DIFFERENT EMAIL HIT ME UP PEACE OUT PAGE....

yo xmen crew, this is sivel typin under factos name, dont get into any confrontations with my boy DASH! OR ANY OF HIS PEEPS! YO DASH GET AT ME I TRIED TO EMAIL YOU AWHILE AGO,aFTER I SPOKE WITH AKME OUT IN SCOTTLAND, ITS SAYS NO GOOD ON THE PHAROE ADDRESSE! SO to my crew silence, let me handle this DASH IS MY BOY!!!

yo xmen crew, this is sivel typin under factos name, dont get into any confrontations with my boy DASH! OR ANY OF HIS PEEPS! YO DASH GET AT ME I TRIED TO EMAIL YOU AWHILE AGO,aFTER I SPOKE WITH AKME OUT IN SCOTTLAND, ITS SAYS NO GOOD ON THE PHAROE ADDRESSE! SO to my crew silence, let me handle this DASH IS MY BOY!!!

Sivel, thanks to you and Page for reaching out.

Take down ur email from the site tho, I got it now and Im gonna hit u up this week.

peace yall

D167

yo this is sivel postin under factos name, i just want to say a few things in light, to some post on here, mokoes i appluad your downness and knowledge of xmen crew, if i know you let me know who u are, i dont think you shoulda dissed bem like dat, he was just stating facts with a little cocky twist "NO BIGGIE" dont snap on dew for dat, and saddam hussien comment xmen + drop crew name, I DONT THINK SO your opinion is valued but thats where it ends. if iknow you contact me we will talk. and last but not least KING DASH your intalect is one that i might exspect from a delegate like your self, i cant wait to polatic with you over this subject, long over dew. Peace to my peeps, and remember keep it civilized.

Damn party animals

1352657136_767886be0e.jpg?v=0

1351767325_07cc496b11.jpg?v=0

1174537073_b551f3c796.jpg?v=0

1176478732_ac5d0515d9.jpg?v=0

1110346453_611ab61ae3.jpg?v=0

1033658452_b98d399e0b.jpg?v=0

848365634_f2bc210433.jpg?v=0

847503033_90591ab6f5.jpg?v=0

758433915_29c855902c.jpg?v=0

700765121_a04cf8e896.jpg?v=0

643782603_dc6cf7cc9a.jpg?v=0

625817162_c339fadfe4.jpg?v=0

625817184_9c4f152d63.jpg?v=0

561012058_dd1ed64bd6.jpg?v=0

561012048_87082017a9.jpg?v=0

543240895_2f0c270b3f_o.jpg

Much love for the X-menaces. The old school straight smashed and set the bar unobtainblly high. The new schools handling bizz coming as close as humanlly possible to that high bar specially under the new chi police state. Jare Fact Have Mayor Yae Yuk Polak and Yung Radical are holding it down. (no diss to any homies I forgot) PAGE and SIVEL orginal chicago legends still rockin steel. Kizer Rest In Peace one real motherfucker.

X-MEN

RUNS

CHI!!!

Trill niggas never die.

Chicago Pimps.

Just

Another

Chicago

Kid