Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was thinking about writing kmer, u shud just start throwing werd together. but make sure u can spell it a few different ways. that is if your like me and you get bored of the same letters over and over. i write sydr.

u can spell kmer like: Kmer, Kaymer, Kamer Kayemer, Kamur, Kaymur, Kayemur, Kmr, Kaemur, Camer, caymer.... and so on.

just thote i would post that.

i was thinking about writing kmer, u shud just start throwing werd together. but make sure u can spell it a few different ways. that is if your like me and you get bored of the same letters over and over. i write sydr.

u can spell kmer like: Kmer, Kaymer, Kamer Kayemer, Kamur, Kaymur, Kayemur, Kmr, Kaemur, Camer, caymer.... and so on.

just thote i would post that.

Thanks, man. See my problem is that I want it to make sense...that's always been my problem. I want my name to make sense, like Soke, or Tone, or Kans, etc. But, it doesn't have to...it could be Kmer, Krim, T-loks, Reas, etc.

The other problem is that I get frustrated when I sketch. Literally, I shouldn't care what my SKETCHES look like, but if they look funky I get pissed off. It makes it hard to find a name and make it work for me, ya know? Grrrr.

Thanks, man. See my problem is that I want it to make sense...that's always been my problem. I want my name to make sense, like Soke, or Tone, or Kans, etc. But, it doesn't have to...it could be Kmer, Krim, T-loks, Reas, etc.

The other problem is that I get frustrated when I sketch. Literally, I shouldn't care what my SKETCHES look like, but if they look funky I get pissed off. It makes it hard to find a name and make it work for me, ya know? Grrrr.

i would say you gotta create style first. thats prolly why you are gettin pissed. for example, MSK, there shit is like techno crazy shit. VTS, there style is like a half assed style, but looks good. if you find a style you like, study it, DONT BITE, but just study it and get some ideas.:cool:

but if you want original style then its gonna take alot of practice. and you might get pissed.

Archived