925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that was a horrible biting reference, your fuckin embarrassing yourself just quit creating opinions, go circle jerk with your other faggot friends in person not on the internet...Thanks.

hah you made a screen name just to talk shit to me you are a fuckin pussy please tell me what you write. and dont trpp off Dvide im givin him a hard time about the pemex shark teeth but come on that was a straight bite you are a toy for denying it!!!

bro call anemal or antes a faggot circle jerk to their face you pussy ass mother fucker. your not shit never will be.

ok!what are they gonna do?just above average piecers.where did the gs like ciever go? or chato? get off hipster bikes n start being mohr like boiler.a real writer/rider! soak game from those cats.dickridin is bad for 1s health....ask my last bitch:lol:

damn alot of hate in here. i think they are some of the best new writers to come out of the triple C and you guys hate because they arent some big gangsters? i aint dickriding i just wanna see some flicks! how can you hate on those two they do good graffiti.

and BOILER? no offense to boiler but they are way different style than those guys. boiler and atb are bombers with more raw simple style.

guerrila, it's obvious you feel like ur a part of the graff scene or something, talking about ur favorite new writers outta the ccc... tryin to call out one dude,

"bro call anemal or antes a faggot circle jerk to their face you pussy ass mother fucker. your not shit never will be."

I ain't hatin, got no jealousy issues, it ain't nothing... I'm just makin fun of you cause you sound stupid in here. They ain't big gangsters yet you sayin to call them a faggot circle jerk to their face, like they'd do anything... that's why I'm callin you a cheerleader cause you speaking for them and who the fuck are you?? They do their thang, you don't need to stick up for them on the interwebs.

Lastly, it's funny of you to be takin shit about dvide and callin him a biter when, in the instance of Antes, the second his style started looking tighter, it also beared very distinct influences to MSK at that time... shamelessly I might add.

I ain't hatin on Antes tho, he's just doin his thing tryin to elevate his game... do it movin

im just givin dvide shit he knows its a joke. unless you are his mother. even he says the sharkteeth he got from pemex. and dude i didnt say antes or anemal are gonna do anythin, i just said if that faggot shoot first really doesnt like them they say so to their face instead of hidin behind a computer screen!! but no problems man, im a chill guy. maybe i was acting out earlier il admit it. keep it chill yall we in the same game.

im just givin dvide shit he knows its a joke. unless you are his mother. even he says the sharkteeth he got from pemex. and dude i didnt say antes or anemal are gonna do anythin, i just said if that faggot shoot first really doesnt like them they say so to their face instead of hidin behind a computer screen!! but no problems man, im a chill guy. maybe i was acting out earlier il admit it. keep it chill yall we in the same game.

The fuck...Funny your claiming you know that little kid Dvide, I can guarantee he didn't say "He got those shark teeth from Pemex..." I don't think you even know him so quit claiming you know people, it's weird and sad.