925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

l_2b28034545ec2836863aefefa171312c.jpg

think this guy went to mt. he has hella old tags running around. DIVER

l_1ddab46956d562d85d4bdb18ae9d41e4.jpg

l_80a8d9d183cd22a7f11c2694dc362048.jpg

l_639023805498b47bc7d184557cf14eb2.jpg

l_96d23d5f6fcf5f553a85c6c0cd9e68cc.jpg

this shit is new! that kid vapor barely started writing 2 months ago and KOSER has been doing shit there for DAYZZZZ. please lemme know if he's from here.

l_e56f54f6e9418b077e34a0a09a69f2d7.jpg

98!

l_e673b6c80f5c1574fb9ab8de0d64dbcc.jpg

free ruens! haha if it were still 1998!

think this guy went to mt. he has hella old tags running around. DIVER

this shit is new! that kid vapor barely started writing 2 months ago and KOSER has been doing shit there for DAYZZZZ. please lemme know if he's from here.

Don't post where writers went to school/where they live.

Edit that school/where he lives or "practices" out of your post.

jsut wanna knwo where he originated from so these cats will stop dissing 925 based graffiti. shit's whack. thisi s a 925 thread and niggas be flooding it with other flicks. and sjtu knwoing that this dude is from the 925 means that we can have have another sense of pride to show the bay htat the 925 needs to be recognized for the people it's breeded.

chez, tyboe, phoe, ares, MLF, OMS, ISM, RSN, some BTR, STM, KAO, come on yall. respect the 925.

like someone said before too. i'd rather have a rich business man spotting my shit and saying "wtf?!" than reall jsut a bunch of writters peeping the same old spots everyday. i mean it's kool but i think you guys get me.

to whom this concerns

i personnaly never called anyone what am i scared of lil punks who shoot in the air?? lil osker?lil buny?lil reak??lil debil?? :lol: keys??.. i never knew keys, where did hcm vs cake come from??who is they?? toys...fools dont know them outside the bay..3mr?? who is that lil fake gansters? im not saying im some big ufc cage fighter or some felix michell type dude but damn these cats are garbage!! look at that shit!!!!your make new screen names everyday....its funny you keep my shit in your mouth... 12oz is where u battle its sad mainly because this is a graffiti forum not a street not el cerrito oakland berkeley richmond sf nigga this is the internet!!you claim me and my homies are lil 15-16 year olds and ima snitch but u constantly snitch on 12oz i dont care i chalk it up becauuse your lil bitches and i expect that..you go out 3-5 deep 2-3 crews cliqued up while sometimes im out by myself maybe if you traveled more you would understand why your all a discrace and y you all suck!! and ill burn u all...say what you want....this is 12oz and im proud to be the neighborhood villian

jsut wanna knwo where he originated from so these cats will stop dissing 925 based graffiti. shit's whack. thisi s a 925 thread and niggas be flooding it with other flicks. and sjtu knwoing that this dude is from the 925 means that we can have have another sense of pride to show the bay htat the 925 needs to be recognized for the people it's breeded.

chez, tyboe, phoe, ares, MLF, OMS, ISM, RSN, some BTR, STM, KAO, come on yall. respect the 925.

like someone said before too. i'd rather have a rich business man spotting my shit and saying "wtf?!" than reall jsut a bunch of writters peeping the same old spots everyday. i mean it's kool but i think you guys get me.

Kao? toys....

What about LAF, VBC, NGA, DMF, AFD, RBK, NSF, IF ect ect. Your forgetting alot of people youngster.

Archived