None of the Above

CILONE/SK

With the elections coming up and all the BS that goes with them, I wish there was n option when it comes time to vote for "None of the above" like in the movie "Brewster's Millions". Richard Pryor basically said that everyone running for office is lieing to you, including him and that everyone should vote for none of the above. Do not elect anyone.

Me personnaly, I do not always vote, not because I am lazy, but because i do not think anyone deserves my vote. am tired of all the same BS and lies that they all say. I am tired of all the professional politicians that will do anything to stay in office. When I see someone run for office that really wants to serve his country and make a difference, I will vote for them. But when I see all the piece of shits in office today that change their views to get and stay elected, in really makes me feel sick.

So for me this election, I will vote for none of the above, because not a single one of them deserve my fucking vote.

Also, being in the military, my write in vote, never gets counted and I have not true voice in the system anyways.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
when it comes time to vote for "None of the above" like in the movie "Brewster's Millions". Richard Pryor basically said that everyone running for office is lieing to you, including him and that everyone should vote for none of the above. Do not elect anyone.

well he was basically saying this cause if he was elected an official, hed be making a salary, and that didnt meet the terms and conditions of his contract to win the $30 million.

im sure it would have been better if the "none of the above" campaign he made in that movie was sincere and heartfelt. (i know i know....its just a movie)

....on a side note.....i wish the last election had a none of the above....

i didnt want kerry an i especially didnt want bush.

Archived