dredlocks, patchouli and open toed sandals

cloud cover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

And here are some old flicks I dug up from the archives, sorry for the lower quality images but these were scanned in from actual photo prints and cropped to display before any computers were showing more than 1024x768, so they are pretty small.

A few of ya might have seen these on the website i used to run, but I figured they deserve to see the light again. I have a ton more taken like 99-01, just need to get stuff scanned.

Cheers :cool:

jase02.jpg

jase01.jpg

kero02.jpg

kero01.jpg

mewz01.jpg

wisk01.jpg

sensor01.jpg

retro02.jpg

retro01.jpg

jeka03.jpg

jase03.jpg

heat01.jpg

cycle02.jpg

cosoe-take5.jpg

apart01.jpg

...what can you tell me about those SPsupaflats? Active?...and then it got better and better...THANKS

Hmm.... yes active...they are wood chippers and they serve the Northwest timber farms... So you'll see them in WA/OR/CA (northern). Not sure if the old SP served Canada but if so, BC must have them too, similar economy and all.

Some of them are "Ridgy"... these are newer and can be seen through the Midwest too... I think the "Flat" cars above were sold to other companies (note the private reporting marks) so now they will only be seen on regional lines for the most part. below is a picture taken by some guy named Robert Ulberg on rrpicturearchives.net of the ridgy type, this car has the same function as the flat ones. The ones that UP still owns are of this type though this one happens to have the same reporting marks as the old style cars.

pictures%5C2425%5CHPJX%20354456RDU@KlamathFallsOR29May2004.JPG