buying and transportation

Ref

what is the best inexpensive marker/pen thats good for graffiti?

ive been practicing with crayola and shit, but i want to have to some good markers that will stay and be worthwhile for when im ready and stuff

also i need to know if its dangerous at all to bring spray cans on a plane, not in your carry on or to do a throwie in the airport, but in your storage bag

cause my friend said that if you do it, the cans will explode in the high altitude and shit

but he says a lot of stuff

i need this cause i live on an isalnd in the caribean ( no joke) and im going up to the states this summer and i wanna stolk up on all the things ill need

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah. Nice

ill try that

well i going up to the states in less than a week so i can get whatever i need up there

so i was wondering if you had a personel favorite brand of marker, or is it Deco Colors

cool,

just post the name here then?

thanks

ill check that soon but im sure we got the generic shit like krylon

im a thief if i need to be but never if i dont

ink or markers, i us whatever i got

toy question, what do you mean mop? i hear it alot but dont get it

the idea for taking it on the plane was to buy good stuff in the states and bring it down to my place

I'm pretty sure you can take cans in your carry on luggage. I mean if you can take airspray and axe, why not cans? The best thing to do while your here is go to a store called Michaels or Hobbly Lobby. Any paint markers, zig 2 in 1 glues, zig woodcrafts, anything you see that looks good, take it.

yeah, post the name of the spray paint you can buy there on here.

as far as markers, are you a thief? most people steal deco color's and other markers.

i prefer using ink - like my oink ink - in a mop over using markers.

but if i use markers, it's either deco colors or on the run markers (OTR's you can't buy in non-graff-supply stores).

word, flowpens are nice!

but when it comes to markers you can't beat a pilot...

so the best markers/pens are

on the run

pilot

deco

whats a mop? i never really got that

and to oimkoinkoink

i checked most of the places that would sell spraypaint and i didn't see anything special, just stuff meant for home or consturction site use

what now?

so the best markers/pens are

on the run

pilot

deco

whats a mop? i never really got that

and to oimkoinkoink

i checked most of the places that would sell spraypaint and i didn't see anything special, just stuff meant for home or consturction site use

what now?

Get Zig 2in1 Glue pens instead of OTR's. You can rack them at Michaels/Hobby Lobby.

iaght

thanks all of you

and oink

what now?