The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

great fliks the last 2 pages, keep em coming... yea vandal squad i got rollled on but shit aint stopping me. The cop said in the interogation room where were you on the night of june 19th i said at your house fucking your wife... He wasnt as amused as i was :cool: oh btw officer o'callahan if your reading this stop at the store and get some drinks for your fridge, i raded your fridge after i raided your wifes snatch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

great fliks the last 2 pages, keep em coming... yea vandal squad i got rollled on but shit aint stopping me. The cop said in the interogation room where were you on the night of june 19th i said at your house fucking your wife... He wasnt as amused as i was :cool: oh btw officer o'callahan if your reading this stop at the store and get some drinks for your fridge, i raded your fridge after i raided your wifes snatch.[/QU

.....waking up to read this mad me morning lmao........