The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

.Ofek painted with genoe at the pit everyone that goes there he tells them that its going to get gone over.There is only three walls to paint on and he told genoe and genoe its all good we just painted with themo down there and we told him its going to get buffed soon he said its all good

so i dont know why all you people are bitching about sb and the sb pit you should shut your mouth and stop mumbling about some dumb ass shit and just post flicks ......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

.Ofek painted with genoe at the pit everyone that goes there he tells them that its going to get gone over.There is only three walls to paint on and he told genoe and genoe its all good we just painted with themo down there and we told him its going to get buffed soon he said its all good

so i dont know why all you people are bitching about sb and the sb pit you should shut your mouth and stop mumbling about some dumb ass shit and just post flicks ......

How do you expect people not to say anything when it LOOKS like a straight up diss. At least buff it or go bigger...the piece sticking out the background looks really stupid.

Why wouldn't you want genoe at your spot is my queston........

you guys should just roll the wall out every time you go there makes your shit look cleaner and you wont see whos was behind it take the exra time and roll it out if its a chill spot make that shit look good

blah blah blah blah blah.. stop crying over a wall none of you painted. HE went over GENOE then its none of your fucking buisness what they do at their chhill spot! bump sb crew note and ofek been killing it so shut your fucking traps! and bump genoe for rocking! everyone has their ups and downs! why dont you all just go out and crush 440 into 287 since they went over all that false shit! false put in mad work now my man is chilling on a felony for trying to paint a peice for his gf... ha wack!

oh btw not gonna lie its pretty sad they took that nace an expert bridge out too!

blah blah blah blah blah.. stop crying over a wall none of you painted. HE went over GENOE then its none of your fucking buisness what they do at their chhill spot! bump sb crew note and ofek been killing it so shut your fucking traps! and bump genoe for rocking! everyone has their ups and downs! why dont you all just go out and crush 440 into 287 since they went over all that false shit! false put in mad work now my man is chilling on a felony for trying to paint a peice for his gf... ha wack!

oh btw not gonna lie its pretty sad they took that nace an expert bridge out too!

BUMP