The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

heard that the devils hockey organization is offering a reward to anyone who turns in the idiot who paintd 50 parkd cars with white spraypaint. way to blow up newark graff and put it on spotlight. u newark guys need to chill acting the fool.

i was at this game when it happened,.....last week during the devils/rangers game. leaving the arena after the game i heard mad people buggin out about it. shits weak for sure to go paint cars. not a good look

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

walk hard !!!

OK..THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I ADDRESS THIS TOY ON HERE..

YOU SAY YOU GOT MONEY FOR PAINT.THATS GOOD...I GET MINE FOR FREE...

I HAVE KNOWN THE AIDS CREW ALOT LONGER THAN 2 YEARS KID...GO BACK TO MATH CLASS..

YOUR TALKIN ABOUT WEIGHT??? LOL...OK MEATBALL...

ITS NOT DICKRIDING..PEOPLE THINK IM COOL AND I CANT PAINT.. JUST CAUSE YOU CANT GET A THROW UP RIGHT AFTER 50 YEARS IN THE GAME..LOL//.

U CAN BRAINWASH YUR LITTLE FOLLOWERS IN YUR "CREW" AS TO WHATS WHAT...BUT REEAL KNOWS REALL.AND THE GRAFF WORLD KNOWS ME...SO I REALLY DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT U TALK..

AND I WISH U WOULS SEE ME IN THE STREET...

HOW ABOUT THIS...I CHALLENGE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE CREW TO BATTLE ME..FOR YOUR CREW NAME AND YOUR TAGS...I DARE YOU TO TRY N TAKE THAT CHALLENGE..U WANNA KEEP GRAFF REAL..BATTLE ME..AND LETS SEE WHOS A REAL WRITER...NO COLORS..BLACK AND WHITE..OK..TELL U WAT...BLK,WHITE AND 1 COLOR...THERE U GO..THE CHALLENGE IS THERE...

I NEVER CLAIMED "JERSEY LEGEND"OR ANY LEGEND..IM A WRITER..PEOPLE PUT THAT ON ME KID..I DONT PUT IT ON MYSELF..IM NOT THE ONE THAT COMES ON HERE PROCLAIMING SHIT LIKE U..OK..I PAINT..U DID WRONG..NOW U PAY..IF U DIDINT DO IT U KNOW WHO DID..PLUS YOU ARE OWED THIS SHIT FOR AWHILE...SO LIKE I SAID..RAH RAH ON HERE ALL U WANT..I WILL BE PAINTING...N RAGGIN YUR SHIT..AND WHEN WE HAVE THE RELEASE PARTY FOR JERSEY BURNS (SEE THE TRAILER AT:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYaBOg3AtIo)

DONT GO CRYING TO YUR BROTHER TO GET ME TO LET U GO..CAUSE IT AINT HAPPENIN KID..SEE YA TONITE WHILE IM OUT TRASHIN YUR TRASH....ADIOS MEATBALL...LOLOLOLOL

BUMP THE FUCK OUTTA THIS !!! straight lace ...fuck a dsm.....crew full of toys.....truth is the truth....bunch of skumbags who cant draw a straight line let alone piece.....fuck em all...fuck em alll ! ;)

less talk, more fiyah !!

4491892426_e50708edc2.jpg

4491892388_d86d3f1c4f.jpg

DAMN i gotta give it up to doves for getting this dude to dust off the cans, im having flashbacks of the fucking ville mid 90's tck massive........"i drop jewels on you fools, like the GOD BZAR...."!!!!!!!

The God Bzar Until Rivals Notice

True City Killas