The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

"so what she/he keeps talking about you and hating on you. What do you think a "hater's" job is..to hate. if u have someone hating on u right now u better think of how to get 5 more ppl hating by Christmas. You need haters to make you stronger..w/o haters most ppl wouldn't try to become better. Just tell them "b*tch u just hate me b/c u can't be me..."

amen brother.......

you know what i love...how these toys come on here..laffin and jokin about the only people who try n put on events and do stuff in graff in this whole state...and it gets rained out but the hardcore wantin to paint guys still show n rock...

i just dont get this..people talk shit all about those doin the dam thing..when i do shows..u all show up..when i do events..u show up..why talk shit online...hmmm i wonder how much shit will be talked when jersey burns drops....hmmmmmm

you know what i love...how these toys come on here..laffin and jokin about the only people who try n put on events and do stuff in graff in this whole state...and it gets rained out but the hardcore wantin to paint guys still show n rock...

i just dont get this..people talk shit all about those doin the dam thing..when i do shows..u all show up..when i do events..u show up..why talk shit online...hmmm i wonder how much shit will be talked when jersey burns drops....hmmmmmm

it's jealousy, plain and simple. any teaser on what we can see in jersey burns? or do we have to wait?

who the hell cares... never been to any graffiti "social" and never will, but if dudes show up in some drizzle dont make fun of them. make fun of the douches that bitch that something was a bust... wasnt 10 or 15 dudes cocks in your mouth not enough that you guys gotta cry about it looking for more?

stop relying for these shows to meet writers that dont wanna see yhou to begin with. paint an maybe you might be one of those dedicated few that didnt let alittle drizzle ruin theyre day...and if it drizzles bring a fucking towel. fucking kids...

Yo, I know it takes a LOT of work to get events together and it sucks that it didn't go as planned. I've got a lot of respect for you trying to do shit like that for the rest of the graffiti community. I did legitimately want to know if you guys were making it a two day event so I knew if I should show up again or not. And yea, I did joke about it bein' a major success and sorry if that offended you but I didn't mean to piss you off. ya know?

pardon my ignorance cuz 12oz is my only inlet into whats going on outside of my own little world of painting with my goons but what exactly is up with jersey burns? is it a mag with some movies in the future or is it just a mag? anyways its dope some of you are trying hard to put jersey on the map.

props.

Jersey Burns is a graf dvd in the works with Jersey writers doing what they do best burning

a quick promo can be found here

and