The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

i thought cro stepped his game up 4 a sec also.. bump the erd anyway..lookin clean

IM ALWAY AHEAD OF YAH N MY GAME IS ON POINT & LOCK DOWN.. I CARRY BRICK CITY TRADITION PIECING STYLES,,,, WHETHER YAH LIKE IT OR NOT FUCK YOU... N THAT A SPIT ON DRE HCB FACE SAYING THOSE TYPE OF QUOTE YOU KNO THAT HIS STYLE N LETTERIN AINT THAT HARD TO READ,,,, YOU SHOULD KNOW U ARE KOMAR SON ELUDE....

11YRS OF WORKS!!!! N TILL DOIN IT, IM AHEAD OF MY GAMES!!!

P1010050.jpg

P1010039.jpg

PB160067.jpg

PB160069.jpg

PB160071.jpg

PB290026.jpg

PA260005.jpg

IM000696.jpg

reyeyery.jpg

Picture4004.jpg

nwk9.jpg

IM000854.jpg

IM000837.jpg

HI001.jpg

IM000573.jpg

IMMA BE AROUND FOR NEXT 20YRS OF YOUR LIFE SO START GETTING USE TO ITT N WHEN U DIE IMMA TILL BE DOING IT N UR KIDS GONNA LOOK UP TO ME.... SHIT TALKING AND PERFECTION N BITING DONT GET YOU NOWHERE!!!!!!! BE ORIGINAL N HONEST N HUMBLE TO THE GAMES N STREETS N U WILL GET LOVE.... N I GOT THAT IN MY BRICK CITY, JERSEY CITY N ELIZABETH STREEETS.......... DSM CREW RESSURECT NEW JERSEY HIGHWAY IN 2001 ALONG WITH FH CREW WHILE THE WHOLE SCENE DROP DEADS... YAH ARE OUT HERE BECAUSE OF US NOW PAY HOMAGE TO THE BOMBERS,,, REAL RECOGNIZE REAL.... WE WAS OUT THERE WHEN YAH WAS ALL ABOUT BARNEY, POWER RANGERS, N POKEMON TRADING CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cro shut up you type like you are retarded.. nothing you do is "on lock" ...you have been painting for longer then some of the new jacks have been alive and you still suck dick.....quit letting your ego get ahold of you....I can't believe you have the balls to come on here and talk about your self like that...no one cares that you have been doing the same BULLSHIT throw for 15 years and still miss your outlines enough is enough already...shut up

ummmmmm no one cares wha u think...:D

Cro shut up you type like you are retarded.. nothing you do is "on lock" ...you have been painting for longer then some of the new jacks have been alive and you still suck dick.....quit letting your ego get ahold of you....I can't believe you have the balls to come on here and talk about your self like that...no one cares that you have been doing the same BULLSHIT throw for 15 years and still miss your outlines enough is enough already...shut up

HI004.jpg

IM000663.jpg

FREE TIPE LSW DSM

CHEKCROTIPER.jpg

crobdamad.jpg

cro_dsm_wow_mad.jpg

chekcrobles.jpg

YO CAS DMP DSM KEEP PAINTING INTERNATIONALLY N FIGHTING FOR YOUR COUNTRY!!!

crocasact.jpg

6513031.jpg

13551779.jpg

P5040028.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

PC010034.jpg

PB050066.jpg

I GOT 5,000 FLIKS I COULD POST FROM MY WHOLE CAREERS,,,, IMMA AHEAD OF MY GAME N TIME,,, IMMA BE AROUND FOREVER!!!!!!!!

chek is weak but makes his way around