The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

You mean should undergo evaluation

We all know who you are, no one debated your history

If you read my initial statement you would see

That was the only thing that remained uncontested.

As far as 2d you should master it before you go from the

"80's to the 90's with your psuedo Daim material"

And Battle me?

I can UFC you with a two color straight letter doggy, please.

your fucking wack.... Sue will rape you homey.... straight letter 2 color... hahah dont make me laugh kid.

Nope nigga. if that was the case I would have over a thousand pieces. I'm not a new jack son.

let me school U. I started bombing in 1986 threw 1999 and still rocking home boy. so no matter if you started to get up 3 years ago I will still have more ups than u ever will. and no pussy highway bombing. street bombing--> NY, BX, BK, NJ & so on. anyway Who the fuck are U? do u even write or your just a computer vandal. u know what! your mom was holding my cans when i was piecing :D . ask her she will tell U. I LOVE SUE ONE the real deal---> Hater.

im not a hater you just need to hang it up grandpa, stick to the tattoos which are sub par too.

WHATS UP PEOPLE...WE GOT RAPIDIOGRAPH PENS WHICH RETAIL FOR $39.99...GRAFFITI COMIX SALE $20.00

ALSO WE HAVE THE BADGER DELUXE 200 MODEL AIRBRUSH FOR $30.00

WE HAVE THE TESTORS AZTEK A320 AIRBRUSH THAT RETAILS FOR $160 FOR $50.00

ALL ITEMS ARE ON A LIMITED BASIS SO GET EM NOW WHILE YOU CAN..ALSO BLACKBOOKS ARE ON SALE:

51/2 BY 8 INCH BOOKS NORMALLY $7.50 ARE ON SALE FOR $5.00

81/2 BY 11 INCH BOOKS NORMALLY $10 ARE ON SLE FOR $7.00

DECOMARKERS BROAD TIP USUALLY $3.00 ARE ON SALE FOR $2.00

THIN TIPS USUALLY $2.50 ARE ON SALE FOR $1.50

ALL PRISMACOLOR SETS ARE 50% OFF

GRAFFITI COMIX

400A WASHINGTON AVE

BELLEVILLE NJ 07109

973 759 1110

GRAFFITICOMIX@GMAIL.COM

NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!!

EVERY BODY ON HERE IS A FUCKIN CORN BALL,EVEN THE SELECT FEW OF YOUS THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE KOOL ONES I GUESS YOU CAN SAY...THE ONES THAT THINK THEIR DIFFERENT FRUM THE REST OF YOUS BUT STILL COME ON HERE N FLAP THEIR FUCKIN LIPS EVERY SINGLE DAY..YESS YOUS ARE GAY TOO...THE ONLY KATS THAT ARE REAL ON THIS FORUM ARE THE ONES THAT DONT BUMP EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PICTURE THEY SEE AND NEVER PUT THEIR 2 CENTS INTO ANYTHING.........YOUR NOT A HERB JUS CUS YOU COME ON THIS FORUM EVERY SINGLE DAY TO LOOK AT FLIKS..THATS WHY ITS HERE AND ITS ACTUALLY DAMN KOOL AND ENJOYABLE IF YOU WOUULD USE IT FOR JUST THAT.....NOT TO MAKE POLLS ON WHOS YOUR FAVORITE GRAFFER AND WHOS DICK U WANNA RIDE THE MOST TODAY.....WHO YOU CAN PISS OFF THE MOST CUS NOONE HAS A CLUE WHO YOU ARE....LETS TRY SUMTHIN,EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON HERE...DONT BUMP NOTHIN DONT ASK NOTHING DONT SAY ANYTHINGGGG....POST FLIKS,LOOK AT FLIKS,AN MOVE ON WITH YOUR DAY....FOR THE SAKE OF HOW THE FUCK ALL YOU HERBS MAKE JERSEY LOOK AN SOUND....MAKE A USERNAME,LOOK AT FLIKS,POST FLIKS..THATS IT...IF ANY REAL KATS ON HERE CARE THINK LOGICALLY AND CARE ABOUT THE REPUTATION OF THE STATE THEY PAINT IN....THEN DOOO THE DAMN THING,BECUS EVRYONE ON HERE IS HYPOCRITICAL AND AN ASSHOLE....ITS FINALLY TIME FOR EVERYONE TO BE REAL I THINK... .....AND FOR YOU GEEKED OUT INTERNET KIDS WHO FEEL OBLIGATED TO RESPOND TO THIS AND TAKE OFFENSE RATHER THAN STEP BACK N THINK ABOUT IT...THAT GOES TO SHOW HOW RIGHT I AM...NO ONE WANTS TO LISTEN TO ANYONE ELSES BULLSHIT...DEAD THE TALK ON HERE...LOOK AT FLIKS AN KEEP YA FINGERS OFF THE KEYBOARD - THOSE OF YOUS WHO ACTUALLY KNO WHO I AM n GOT SUMTHIN SMART TO SAY ABOUT IT....FUCK YOU..MAYBE IM A NEW JACK..--->BUT PIECE OF MIND AND LOYALTY TO THE GAME IS SCARCE IT SEEMS IN A MAJORITY OF THE KIDS THAT TYPE ON THIS WEBSITE.......TAKE MY ADVICE RATHER THAN HATE ON ME FOR PERSONAL REASONS....REAL RECOGNIZE REAL