The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

what makes your 37 pieces anything great???? im just curious to your mentality? the way i look at is.... if if your doing 5 pieces a year... QUALITY shit... and keeping up in the streets... again...with quality shit... youll have respect... but a guap load of pieces on dead tracks and in abandond factories aint nothing to be proud of... so like i said before... where do u get off saying that 37 pieces this year is dope???? aint there 54 sundays in a year?

Niggas better get out and paint. to much of your wack, my crew is better, I know so and so. I don't know about u internet thugs but I got 35 pieces under my belt this year alone. that's what counts in the end. HA HA! and I'm just getting warmed up. SUE ONE the real deal!!!

And not one is good

please stick to fat cap bombing

I had way more respect for you when I saw your tags

with Hec and Nose back in the days.

This whole piecing thing isn't working out for you.

While I do admit you were up and do have history, you need to learn with anything,

Before you brag about how nice you are, even old dogs have to learn new tracks to stay relevant.

i fucking hate meen and wow 37 pieces tht isnt shit to bad there all at the same exact spot in the fucking middle of guam no where

same spots, come on nigga. were u in the Bronx NOPE! Were u in Brooklyn NOPE! were u in Queens NOPE! Were U in Connecticut NOPE! Were u in Manhattan NOPE! were u in upstate NY NOPE!

I guess u only go to spots where your mommy let's u go. and don't say legal spots only. I DO IT ALL NIGGER!!!!

Nope nigga. if that was the case I would have over a thousand pieces. I'm not a new jack son.

let me school U. I started bombing in 1986 threw 1999 and still rocking home boy. so no matter if you started to get up 3 years ago I will still have more ups than u ever will. and no pussy highway bombing. street bombing--> NY, BX, BK, NJ & so on. anyway Who the fuck are U? do u even write or your just a computer vandal. u know what! your mom was holding my cans when i was piecing :D . ask her she will tell U. I LOVE SUE ONE the real deal---> Hater.

P.S. in defense of Evidence,

A hater is someone who hates on someone for having something they envy or don't have

Either one of us is not "hating" on you because we have something you do not.

Style

Buy a cup.

And not one is good

please stick to fat cap bombing

I had way more respect for you when I saw your tags

with Hec and Nose back in the days.

This whole piecing thing isn't working out for you.

While I do admit you were up and do have history, you need to learn with anything,

Before you brag about how nice you are, even old dogs have to learn new tracks to stay relevant.

what do u think nigga that I'm 19 years old son. I don't even need to go bombing any more. I did my 13 year run. how many writer can say that. lets see how long u stay in the game. & about my piecing come on. as u can see I'm not stuck in the 80's like every body else doing those flat 2D's, I have evolved with the times. & every time i do a burner it's not the same shit time after time. thats why sue stands for STYLES UNDER EVOLUTION. Nuff said!

P.S. in defense of Evidence,

A hater is someone who hates on someone for having something they envy or don't have

Either one of us is not "hating" on you because we have something you do not.

Style

Buy a cup.

u have style, show me. post some of your shit up. I hate when niggas say I got style and never post shit up. don't talk if u can back it up.

do u want to battle me. let me know son.

what do u think nigga that I'm 19 years old son. I don't even need to go bombing any more. I did my 13 year run. how many writer can say that.

lets see how long u stay in the game. & about my piecing come on.

as u can see I'm not stuck in the 80's like every body else doing those flat 2D's,

I have evolved with the times. & every time i do a burner it's not the same shit time after time. thats why sue stands for STYLES UNDER EVOLUTION. Nuff said!

You mean should undergo evaluation

We all know who you are, no one debated your history

If you read my initial statement you would see

That was the only thing that remained uncontested.

As far as 2d you should master it before you go from the

"80's to the 90's with your psuedo Daim material"

And Battle me?

I can UFC you with a two color straight letter doggy, please.