The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

stop acting like a little kid, you know you would never say that to my face.

and didnt some one already tell you its pussy to hide behind screen names?

Yeaaa...I heard MHS is looking for new talent. You should get down wit them my dude!.. Meadow MHS has a nice ring to it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Oh and in honor of Aesop Rock

yo my nigga rapsutin got the condor flightspan solutions last tuesday we was chillin with lady magdallin flippin birds down on casablanca circle next to the oracle of superb endeavorments. we got this fucking magic 8 ball and it told us the way to the circus patties so we took our bukkake file uploaders and creamcaked that shit with a waffle iron. i don't know how the junglegym tightrope funk leaked into our watersystem but all the sudden cyberformic tuxedo mongers were growing out of the wall left and right. we figured we would call it quits once our gundam wing pez dispenser ratios dropped below negative bagel and the light saber snuffed out my pubic hair

stop acting like a little kid, you know you would never say that to my face.

and didnt some one already tell you its pussy to hide behind screen names?

Gimme a break...I have no problem sayin anything to anyones face especially when its the truth. You gave props to one of Jerseys most toy writers in Jerseys biggest toy crew. And as far as me"hiding behind screen names" the last time I checked this little art form that I take part in is ILLEGAL. So unless yer a one of those legal dudes or dont bomb anymore, putting the name you write in a forum that crawls wit DT's and other forms of law enforcment would have to be one of the dumbest fucking things I have ever heard of period....

right, your mr. hardcore and you'r so real that you just "talk" on this thread instead of posting quality flicks. thats pretty cool.. who's a toy again?

fuck out here, I'll say what I want, I'm tired of listening to you fucking sheep bah bahhing

And these days with the patriot act dont you think that big brother could get anyone of us if they wanted to? I know what I am about and I manage my risks accordingly.

QUOTE=gods'son5g;5727622]Gimme a break...I have no problem sayin anything to anyones face especially when its the truth. You gave props to one of Jerseys most toy writers in Jerseys biggest toy crew. And as far as me"hiding behind screen names" the last time I checked this little art form that I take part in is ILLEGAL. So unless yer a one of those legal dudes or dont bomb anymore, putting the name you write in a forum that crawls wit DT's and other forms of law enforcment would have to be one of the dumbest fucking things I have ever heard of period....

right, your mr. hardcore and you'r so real that you just "talk" on this thread instead of posting quality flicks. thats pretty cool.. who's a toy again?

fuck out here, I'll say what I want, I'm tired of listening to you fucking sheep bah bahhing

And these days with the patriot act dont you think that big brother could get anyone of us if they wanted to? I know what I am about and I manage my risks accordingly.

who's a toy? you are Meadow...You should put a pic of yer face right next to yer name so everyone really knows who you are. So go on and post more flics to self promote

your garbage style...quality flics my ass