The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

shut your bitch ass up.....you mad featz goin harder then you ..you repeat what everyone and there mother says ..try again.......i hurd the nonsence before this kid is puttin in work you be alright keep hatin your helping him out ..

i would be embarrassed as hell to paint a bunch of little gay cows everywhere. how you call yourself a writer. wack as fuck. i give more respect to dope and wake but not much.

lmaooo you sure about that keep being but hurt your helping us out the more you hate the more we paint and stomp on lil toys like you its ok:rolleyes: :rolleyes: go cry about it that we still strong pussy

I thought it was quite funny actually! Stop with all your nonsense talk about dsm and Newark. People just give up on hurting your feelings on here it gets old to us.... Cause pussies like you can't do Shit without your boys or outside of Newark.

dont make em get on you i saw you when you came out you are and still very basura keep trying tho ..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...your still trash:o niggas just put you on suckin mad dick to get in flicks like you put in work:D :p :huh: :lol:

benny kyou have no skill control or style. you have the mind of a 12 year old girl when it comes to painting. so hop off cow girl.

you must be old and must be a dsm hater as well :rolleyes: ...if you want i could put pics up :o ...;/ correct me if im wrong tho isnt that the 80s my friend i do know post of those cats..:rolleyes: :cool: :( dsm came out in 1995 if you wanna take about chek and baye etc...:rolleyes: that was a good try tho:huh:

any chance you guys have any classic newark bombing pics of since you guys being doing it for "20 years" <----not being scarcastic.. would love to see some classic TAC, SYCO, PEAK, TENSE, 2RUDE, MANE, TREK, PRASE, MERK, TURF, OINK, XPO ect... i can go on for days. just remenissing..

any chance you guys have any classic newark bombing pics of since you guys being doing it for "20 years" <----not being scarcastic.. would love to see some classic TAC, SYCO, PEAK, TENSE, 2RUDE, MANE, TREK, PRASE, MERK, TURF, OINK, XPO ect... i can go on for days. just remenissing..

WORD I GUESS YOU AINT FROM NEWARK CUZ EVERY NAME YOU JUST DROP KNOW WHO DSM PRIMARY MEMBERS ARE, TREK TEACH CHEK DSM HOW TO WRITE AND BOMB, MANE TWS IS DOWN WITH DSM AND WE ARE DOWN WITH TWS.... CHEK AND CRO WAS RAISED WITH TAC N PEAK IN THE LATE 1980S N EARLY 1990S.... NICE TRY, TRYING TO DOWN GRADE US... U SWEAR U KNOW SHIT N HISTORY BY NAME DROPPING LITTLE LESS WE WAS THOSE LITTLE RASCAL BIKE RIDING, CHILLING, N GOING TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL WITH THE LEGENDS N WE WAS NEXT GENERATION ON THE COME UP... AND IM NOT BEING SARCASTIC EITHER....

PEEK89.jpg

TAC_PEAK.jpg

TAC.jpg

TAConer.jpg

maner.jpg

mane.jpg

peek.jpg

21724655.jpg

:p crazy how cats could hate on cro for being garbage or w e nonsence i c ... for example pk style is any diffrent nothing crazy about simple fill with a outline no crazy letters ....cant knock cats for bombing high spots are going all city its a shame how polictics could hurt the nj game ......but you kids gonna keep hating and we gonna keep painting ..somthin for you to think about ....you can keep talkin your shit and we gonna keep crushin shit .....so please type up more bullshit for me to see ...and ill will surly reply back