The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

benny, if 12 oz is a bunch of nobodies that you could care less about....why are you on here complaning about whos getting posted and whos not? riddle me that batman.you know you could just post pictures of who you think deserves it...but funny thing is you just want to see other people to post you or your boys shit...which no one is obviously doing. you couldnt come across any saltier if you stepped out of the ocean eatin a bag of pretzles.

i often wonder how do people out of state have more pictures posted on forums in this state then those who do work in this state or put work in this state... and i mean no disrepect everyone do their thing but im jus saying theirs people doing their thing not getting any regard out here... social scene?? like i said no disrespect anyone doing their thing had my props but dick riders.. balls have been busted...sleazeslide where u at with random picssss

:lol: :lol: no ones talkin about me or my boyz...half ya cats dont deserve credit...for half the shit you do...you dont gotta flick me...lol:lol: :lol: ima juss go cry now:rolleyes: :rolleyes: you can keep paint your safe spot its cool

benny, if 12 oz is a bunch of nobodies that you could care less about....why are you on here complaning about whos getting posted and whos not? riddle me that batman.you know you could just post pictures of who you think deserves it...but funny thing is you just want to see other people to post you or your boys shit...which no one is obviously doing. you couldnt come across any saltier if you stepped out of the ocean eatin a bag of pretzles.

:lol: :lol: why you dick ridin me for my young slime:cool:

benny wilson im not so sure as to why your so bitter about everything on here, you either know your not gods gift to graffiti or realize how gay it is to be that nervous little kid walking up to 'criminal mischeif' to ask him to sign your blackbook.