The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

if you knew your history asshole maybe you would know that dude been around for years in newark......:eek: :eek: bomb hard back in the day...:cool: learn your history kidd....

its not that i dont "know my history". I dont give a fuck if the dudes been bombing before jesus christ was born, its still 1 of the toyest handstyles ive ever seen. and thats my fuckin honest opinion dont cry about it. that goes for alot of dudes who are "old school". just because you used to do your thing "back in the day" doesnt mean you have style just out of thin air lol...if you saw a 2009 feetz tag 10 years from now youre gonna tell me i dont know my history if i say its wack? lol no THAT SHIT WOULD STILL BE WACK today or 10 years from now. i dont give a fuck how old school u are or how much u used to get up n crush shit. TOY SHIT IS TOY SHIT

• Like 1

YO THE BUTCHER YOUR PROBLY SOME JERSEY SHORE LIL WHITE FAGGET WHOS PARENTS BUYS THEM PAINT WITH A CREDIT CARD. LIKE FOREAL U SAYIN MY HANDS R BAD YEA OKAY NIGGA MY HANDS ARE THE BEST STATE YA NAME BITCH BOY CAUSE EVERYONE KNOS YOU SOME ART SKOOL FAG WHO THINKS THERE COOL OVER THIS INTERNET SHIT. NIGGA STATE UR NAME I STILL DONT KNO WHAT U WRITE AND YOU SCARED TO SAY IT CAUSE ILL RAGG THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR BITCH ASS. FAG ASS NIGGA

YO THE BUTCHER YOUR PROBLY SOME JERSEY SHORE LIL WHITE FAGGET WHOS PARENTS BUYS THEM PAINT WITH A CREDIT CARD. LIKE FOREAL U SAYIN MY HANDS R BAD YEA OKAY NIGGA MY HANDS ARE THE BEST STATE YA NAME BITCH BOY CAUSE EVERYONE KNOS YOU SOME ART SKOOL FAG WHO THINKS THERE COOL OVER THIS INTERNET SHIT. NIGGA STATE UR NAME I STILL DONT KNO WHAT U WRITE AND YOU SCARED TO SAY IT CAUSE ILL RAGG THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR BITCH ASS. FAG ASS NIGGA

you wont rag anybody cuz you dont get out. we wont state our names cuz we arnt as dumb as you