The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

graff is about fame and skills, ive been gettin my fame any way I can get it, legal, illegal, regardless for 33+ years....i love it all: handstyles,throwies,burners, murals, whatever. I see alotta 'young' rhetoric on here usually directed at piecing....skills and fame...get yours, who cares who 'approves' or hates. Ive been doin it 'my way' for DECADES. Seen all the hardcore tuff guy bombers and ill piecers come n go...either their skills faded or their fame stopped, or worse yet, became irrelevant. Evolution is a bitter sweet thing, being a 40somn yr old 'fat guy', that bombed on 'virgin' highways and wall all over NJ, I really cant afford to get popped AGAIN fo some graf shit...ima grown man and I channel my art to make money and put graf on the map, WORLDWIDE...so slow down with the hate...remember, its better to be a 'has-been' than a 'never-was'.

I was a person that always never really fit in. I got close to people from different social groups..but always was adrift, socially speaking. From earliest memories, I never succeeded..Even in this subculture of lowlifes, I never have or ever will, make a somewhat noticeable(if at all, most likely) dent. The idea of graff was another thing for me to escape to. I hung around with some kids who showed me what's up, and gave me local history. Could have been another phase for me, but I fell in love it it. I've learned to appreciate shit on the smallest level I saw. Before that, I wouldn't have even known it was even there. There's something about writing I just totally enjoy. In all forms. so bump the young ignorant doin' what they do. Bump the cutty cats, the "In Your Face" heads, and the young rebellious. and props to the dudes giving me something to look at on my travels.

New Jersey is all cookie cutter bullshit. I'm so sick of seeing the same bullshit legal pieces over and over with 450 dollars of premium paint. all you cornballs take the fun out of graffiti. I feel like you guys get off on who spends more money on their paint. no one is pushing the limits everything looks the same. and all this legal shit is extra hurt. GAY FAT OLD MEN GRAFFITI NEW JERSEY 2011 WHUUTT UP SHITS "PHAT" see that I spelled fat with a "ph" so I can look really cool like everyone else on here.