The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

That EYE is dope. Is he one of those cats that is a diehard rusto writer that wont even come near a can of euro paint? i always thought that was kind of an fh thing but it too is just an assumption.....before you even start i know what you do when you assume something....

To ASSUME MAKES AN ASS OUT OF U AND ME

LOL. i hear you on the amerikan only assumption tho. i see it like. because they are a mostly fr8 crew. to supply thier needs with premium paint would cost enough money for them all to say its not worth it.

but yea eye gets it in. im sure he uses what ever is free.

but yea writers who are out to crush really trying to get up. are not buying premium paint for that porpose.... whos tryin to spend 15 bucks per fillin ...besides blame that dudes a scrub

LOL. i hear you on the amerikan only assumption tho. i see it like. because they are a mostly fr8 crew. to supply thier needs with premium paint would cost enough money for them all to say its not worth it.

but yea eye gets it in. im sure he uses what ever is free.

but yea writers who are out to crush really trying to get up. are not buying premium paint for that porpose.... whos tryin to spend 15 bucks per fillin ...besides blame that dudes a scrub

Blames a scrub? who the fuck are you?

minus can paint he just has no letter structure.

Jesus who the fuck are you too? if you wanna say there's no letter structure then lets battle, simple and plain. Tell me what you two write and ill battle you both. Im not trying to be on some tough guy shit, but if you wanna call me out then lets battle.

Jesus who the fuck are you too? if you wanna say there's no letter structure then lets battle, simple and plain. Tell me what you two write and ill battle you both. Im not trying to be on some tough guy shit, but if you wanna call me out then lets battle.

let random no name hater number 5000 get in line..

every couple of months there's a new one..

wait

maybe that tall cans guys is right... maybe I shouldn't use what is available to me to appease random hater 51's insecurities...

5341498283_33efa705d2_m.jpg

5341497865_aec8548f9b_m.jpg

5342108390_2fa1966220_m.jpg

5341497045_148f666477_m.jpg

5342107518_ccf936bfdb_m.jpg

Where i paint or what i paint has nothing to do with it. If you wanna say its trash then state your name and we.ll battle thats all there is to it, after that if you want to say theres no letter structure then so be it, until then keep that bullshit to yourself. I dont understand whats so hard about that. What kind of losergets involved in conflicts that have nothing to do with them, unless youre posting under more than one name, then tell me who the loser is....

Where i paint or what i paint has nothing to do with it. If you wanna say its trash then state your name and we.ll battle thats all there is to it, after that if you want to say theres no letter structure then so be it, until then keep that bullshit to yourself. I dont understand whats so hard about that. What kind of losergets involved in conflicts that have nothing to do with them, unless youre posting under more than one name, then tell me who the loser is....

So I guess you are minus you loser.

This is free message board if you haven't noticed and I can type whatever the fuck I want.

So battle that homeboy and go take no skill ass back to facebook

So I guess you are minus you loser.

This is free message board if you haven't noticed and I can type whatever the fuck I want.

So battle that homeboy and go take no skill ass back to facebook

You mean, let me understand this cause. ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown.. I amuse you? I make you laugh. I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Minus, let them yap, no ones stating their names.

Just sideline jealousy from cats who probably are unable to do what you execute.

So now their only way to make up for their own graffiti shortcomings is to try to play grizzly with you...

by typing an anonymous post on a website, no personal interaction, no cause & effect

and pretty much a waste of effort to get riled up over, in person that's the same dude who asks the crew to hit their book at a jam.

Bask in it.

5342099420_fff16996d3_m.jpg

5342097896_2273489bb5_m.jpg

5341487441_7e75ef04c6_m.jpg

5341487953_f2a00cab64_m.jpg