The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Are you tryna say paso , garz and gane arent good ?[/quote

paso das some nice shit and so das gane my apologies if you took as if i was saying that what i really mean to say its the river walk dont matter who you are how long you have been painting there or how big you are in the graff world your stuff will still get painted over there shit i dont care if you or some one gos there tomorrow and gos right over it with half my shit sticking out i just wanted to paint and that i did

paso das some nice shit and so das gane my apologies if you took as if i was saying that what i really mean to say its the river walk dont matter who you are how long you have been painting there or how big you are in the graff world your stuff will still get painted over there shit i dont care if you or some one gos there tomorrow and gos right over it with half my shit sticking out i just wanted to paint and that i did

So basically uur saying that if paso , gane , or garz went over the shit uu just did or other shit uuve done uu wouldnt care ? Even though it took uu time & paint to do the stuff uur doing ?Well to me if i paint somethin and took the time and paint to do it plus perfecting it i would be pissed if someone went over it .

So basically uur saying that if paso , gane , or garz went over the shit uu just did or other shit uuve done uu wouldnt care ? Even though it took uu time & paint to do the stuff uur doing ?Well to me if i paint somethin and took the time and paint to do it plus perfecting it i would be pissed if someone went over it .

like i said its the river walk yea i give a shit if they went over me any where else but its the river walk and plus there shit was running for a min on there

like i said its the river walk yea i give a shit if they went over me any where else but its the river walk and plus there shit was running for a min on there

eh yeahh uur pretty right a Lot of big writers get people goin over them over there all the time . . cant rele argue that fact but its sad uu went over gane cuz that shit was fresh .

who's down for some riverwalk action today? Anyone? haha

eh yeahh uur pretty right a Lot of big writers get people goin over them over there all the time . . cant rele argue that fact but its sad uu went over gane cuz that shit was fresh .

na it really wasnt that fresh! peso went over someone in GOD im sure that piece was pretty fresh and more fresh then that gane, garz or peso!