The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

That fy stuff is a pretty lame, and as usual from that camp, reeks of jealousy about anyone that's obviously better and more established. If you really wanted to "take it to them" and "show some outsiders whatsup" you could have at least tried a little harder and done something with a little style that covered what they did. I mean it looks like a freaking piecing spot and those little fill ins makes it look yous were shook while you painted. It would also be nice if kids got the point.....that if you are going to "beef with people, you should at least be close to as good as they are, or else it isnt beef....its just jealousy kids....

That fy stuff is a pretty lame, and as usual from that camp, reeks of jealousy about anyone that's obviously better and more established. If you really wanted to "take it to them" and "show some outsiders whatsup" you could have at least tried a little harder and done something with a little style that covered what they did. I mean it looks like a freaking piecing spot and those little fill ins makes it look yous were shook while you painted. It would also be nice if kids got the point.....that if you are going to "beef with people, you should at least be close to as good as they are, or else it isnt beef....its just jealousy kids....

LOL..Style..they wouldn't know style if it punched them in the face...

So you guys were bitching about themo, askew ,wane and mes doing them simples but you do throwies...I think one of you were trying to paint with pfe around the summer time.

womp womp.... its the hood, a crews pit and its like no invite???

and dudes from new zealand

I dont know if its jealousy, I think its more like hey this is our spot and you were not invited,

that said I am also a big fan of wane, askew and themo and its cool to see dude represent from the other side of the world..

BUT ITS NEWARK FOOLS! what did u think was going to happen. haha

:lol: :(

I say jealousy. Throw ups?..Shoulda did somethin fresh...at least cover it up

theres so many other people to hate on than false. with all these new heads in the game those who can actualy paint shouldent be hated on so much.

No one is hating on his graffiti. They are hating on how he is acting. Many writers between multiple crews paint that spot and all have respect for each other and keeping the spot safe. This numb nuts obviously has no knowledge about the freight game and is putting everyone at risk. Wise up and stop acting like a cocky idiot.

to let ya niggaz no theres no beef....we thought they did dat shit on perpus..but i talk wit some pfe catz it waz a ,mis understandin....my niggaz dint no dat we talk bout it.. so they must went down there an raged them..and fy its not a lil crew we got alot of niggaz poeple dat dont even write down wit fy..we dont talk shit an hyde like most of u niggaz and letz b real if u saw your piece wit blockeyz over them with no cover upz.. i no yall would feel some type of way...